.you are all that I draw.

“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you”

— Friedrich Nietzsche

🔹🔸

* after two week*

Sophia has been wild after that night

Sophia has been wild after that night. She just won't stop teasing me. All the time, she would come out walking like a model, place her hand on my thighs, whisper in my ear and did things that would turn me on. She's seducing me in all the ways possible and it's a turn on.

We had one more night to ourselves after that night and add the special part, we did it in her room. Her parents were out and Liam was with Lauren. She called me to her place because she was bored alone. First we watched movie but she again started playing with me and we ended up with having sex. She has the perfect body and I admit that I don't only have sex with her just for fun, we make love. This is the pure love that I was waiting for. I love her, she is special to be heartbroken.

But there is just one problem. I can't decide if this is just my imagination or will she really rip my head off when I declare her the truth, but she has to know about this. Maybe she will be happy or looking to the other side, she will throw things at me. She might not want to see me ever again. Shit, what have I done.

"Where are you lost, lad. What are you thinking?" Louis brought me back on earth. He sat next to me and Niall came with the coke can in his hand. We three have our free time while the others are in the class. She has history class with Lily and Liam.

Niall went out on three dates with Elle and he finally asked her to be his girlfriend. Without any surprise, she said yes and after that my blonde friend won't stop blabbering about her. I never thought that we five best mates will find our partners. Before a year, only Louis had a girlfriend and look where we stand now. We four lads are in love with our respective girls.

"Um, nothing." I shrugged his question off. "There is something." Niall raised his brow at me. This guy should be a detective.

"Without any doubt, he is day dreaming about Sophia. That's what he does all the time." Louis laughed and Niall joined in too. I ran my hand through my hair. They are right. Sophia has being on my mind lately, I know this sounds cheesy but yes, she is changing me into a complete different person. I'm the new me and I like this side of me.

"She's being doing a lot for you. I mean look what she did. You're back in the stable relationship with your dad just because of her. She did that for you, she knows you well, mate." Niall spoke. I nodded.

"I love her for that." Louis spoke. "She can do anything for you." he pointed at me.

"I can sacrifice everything just to see her smile." I stated, mostly whispering to myself. If ever she asked me to leave anyone on this earth, I would do, just to see her Happy. But her happiness is the people around her, she loves them all, they keep her alive. She would never leave anyone of us.