.she's gone.

Sometimes the memory of someone is better than the reality of them.

- Steve Maraboli

🔸🔹

I was again stuck in the middle of a trust problem

I was again stuck in the middle of a trust problem. Should I listen to this stranger and ask my parents and Liam about Stacy or it this person lying? Why did he particularly ask me to ask them about Stacy. Who is she? What is her connection with me?

"Hey,babe." I saw Zayn coming hack with two paper bowls of popcorn. Seeing him, tears fell down even more.

"Who's Stacy?" I asked when he was passing on the bowl to me. His expression changed from happy to shock. So he knows who Stacy is.

"Sophia..I,um..." He didn't speak anything.

"I knew it. You lied. You all lied to me." I threw the popcorn on the ground and ran away from there. I heard him call my name, but I didn't turn back. Stacy is someone who these all people know. But I'm totally unaware about her. There is something about her that is not good for me.

"Sophia. Wait." I could hear Zayn chase me. I was soon out of his sight. I could see him searching here and there for me. I his behind a tree.

Meet me at the cliff, in 10 minutes.

This is urgent.

I typed to message to all. From Liam to the girls, my parents and also Zayn.

I have to know what is the story behind all this. I have had enough and can't take this anymore. If this secret is bad, I wanna know what is so wrong in it that they all know and I don't.

It was the feeling when you don't even know what you're feeling. I wasn't sure about what I was feeling, that had to be fear. The fear of knowing the truth, fear of what if the secret is bad enough for me to handle, fear of what might happen after that.

Escaping from Zayn's sight, I ran to the cliff area. Tonight I want all the answers to my questions. It's tonight or never.

-----