.you only fall when someone holds you.

"You never know when you're gonna meet someone,
And your whole wide world in a moment comes undone."

-Daughtry.

🔹🔸

"She sleeps so peacefully

"She sleeps so peacefully. Look how cute she is." I heard a mumble.

"Aye, she is my sister." Another voice stated.

"But look at her Liam, Is she really your sister? She is so beautiful and look at you." The first voice said and laughed. I heard some other voices laughing too. I opened my eyes and saw four eyes staring back at me. They scared the shit out of me.

 They scared the shit out of me

"Oh My God. What the hell." I shrieked

"Sh. Don't shout." Liam cringed.

"You guys scared me, " I groaned looking at Niall, Liam, Harry and Jasmine. "Do you really greet people this way, in the morning?"

"You looked so innocent while sleeping and the little snores were cute." Harry winked. I let out a chuckle. This guy is a total flirt.

"What do you mean while sleeping? I'm innocent even when I'm awake too." I rubbed my eyes.

"Yes, you are the most innocent girl I have ever met." Liam smiled at me.

I got up and hugged Liam. "Good Morning."

"Good Morning." They all greeted. I slept on the floor while watching a movie, maybe Liam asked them not to bother me and let me sleep peacefully. 

"Where are the others?" I asked, still yawning.

"Louis and Lily went out for their morning walk and Zayn is sleeping." Jassy said. She has now become very good friends with all of the others.

"I'm hungry, let's wake Zayn up, then we can have our breakfast." Niall clapped his hands. He walked into the room. I decided to take a bath.

Taking out my clothes from my bag to wear, I headed upstairs in the bathroom. I opened the door of the bathroom and turned on the shower and took my morning bath. I wore blue jeans and a knitted crop top, keeping my hair down. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked downstairs.