Chapter 8: Severe Pain

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Mom, but I really can't" my tears started to fall as I see my mom crying too.

"You should, just plss do it for us" mom convinced me but my decision can't be break.

"No, I'm not going to hospital" I stood up from my sit but I stopped when my sight suddenly get blurred caused by the terrible pain from my head.

Lis, what's happening?

Call for a doctor!

Let's bring her in the Hospital, she's not fine!

That's what I heard when my sight is getting blurred. I don't know what's happening anymore. All I know is I'm already lying on the floor surrounded by my maids and I saw my mom was crying and panicking at the same time. All the people in our mansion, are all panicking. Really panicked!

That's what I remember then after that, I don't know what happened next.

-----------------
"Just let her rest for now. She maybe tired and stressed these days" I heard a masculine voice on my side.

"Doc can you explain me the condition of my child?" It was my mom who's asking. Even though my eyes was still closed, I'm still on my senses.

"Ma'am the truth is, your child's tumor is getting worse. If you noticed these days she will always have her headaches or maybe changing of moods? Do you notice that?"

"No, my daughter didn't tell me that"

"Oh I see" the doctor replied.

"But I'll be direct to the point right now. As what I have said earlier, her tumor is getting worse and treatments  is not enough anymore to last long her life. We need to be a risk taker and to try something new" seriousness can be hear on his tone while saying it.

"I'm willing to pay whatever amount is, just make sure my daughter's life was safe" my mother's voice cracked a little bit.

"But I'm sorry I can't assure you if this will work 100% sure" the doctor's tone suddenly become sad.

"What do you mean by that" you can hear the sound of desperation on  her tone while asking that.

"We are planning to set an operation to remove her tumor but I'm not so sure if this will be safe. There's a chance that your daughter gets well after this but this is so dangerous" he paused for a bit and releases a deep sigh before composing himself again.

"There's also chance that your daughter will never awake anymore after the surgery so it's a 50-50" the doctor seriously told to my mother

I tightened my grip on my bedsheet after hearing this. I really wanted to cry and fly into a rage but I suppressed my feelings. They didn't know that I'm already awake and I won't do that in front of my mom.

"I'm sorry ma'am but that's the only we can do for your daughter. The decision was yours if you will take that chance. I will give you time to think about this" and after saying that the doctor leaved my mom with tears in pain.

I thought...
.
.
.
.
.
I already accept my fate...
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I thought I can handle this if ever this time came...
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
But I was wrong

I can't accept it... I can't accept that this will be my end. I'm scared to face death...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm scared to left them...
.
.
.
.
.
My mom... My Dad... Rose... And lastly, Jennie...

Now that I'm getting attached to her, the more I want to continue my life... The more I want to fight this shits although inside, I'm already giving up.