#1 Talking About A Baby

"Shawn?" you called, walking into your home after work.

"In here Y/N," you heard your husband's voice from the kitchen. You went over, and found him busy cooking. 

"You look busy," you remarked, as you wrapped your arms around him and kissed him.

He shrugged, "I had nothing to do, so I thought I'd make a nice dinner for us. It's almost done; why don't you go freshen up and then we can eat together, yeah?"

"Sure," you smiled. "This is so sweet," you added as you headed upstairs.

After a nice relaxing shower, you make your way downstairs to find the table all set, complete with candles. It looked absolutely beautiful! And romantic! You looked down at your sweatpants and Shawn's hoodie, wondering if you should've dressed up. You relax as Shawn enters the room in pretty similar clothes, smiling at you.

"Shall we," he smirks, gesturing to the table and pulling out your chair. You grin, nodding as you sit down. The food is amazing, and you're a bit preoccupied with eating at first but you soon realise that something's bothering Shawn. You meet his eye, and he opens his mouth to say something but then decides against it.

"Shawn? What is it? Tell me," you place your hand on Shawn's, trying to relax him.

"I- um, well, you know-, it's uh- never mind, " he nervously scratches the back of his neck.

"Shawn, you know you can tell me anything, right?" you coax him.

"It uh, I um, I want to have a baby with you," he quickly blurts out, blushing and looking down.

Oh, so that's what this was all about then. Your lips curve into a smile at the thought.

"Oh Shawn, look at me. You just had to say something, you didn't have to do all of this. I mean, I'm not complaining but what I'm saying is, I'd love to have a baby with you"

"Really?" he looks ecstatic, and amazed.

"Yes, Shawn. Really," you smile at him.

 Really," you smile at him

Hello, fellow Mendes Army's!Hope y'all are having a nice day:)So, just want you guys know, don't give up on this series just because of the first part, the next one's are better! BTW, I just put Never Be Alone on the side because it's one of my fa...

Hope y'all are having a nice day:)
So, just want you guys know, don't give up on this series just because of the first part, the next one's are better!
BTW, I just put Never Be Alone on the side because it's one of my favourite songs ever!
Don't forget to press that little star below!
And tell me what you thought!

Cheers,
MJ