Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"...We need her/him." Tzuyu corrected her as Nayeon looked to her partner and nodded.

"You're right. We need her/him."

After what she said, both girls sat there thinking about you in silence, despite the music and people all around.

It wasn't often that you weren't around the two and when you weren't, you were all they could think of most of the time.

As they said, it felt odd that you weren't around and they didn't enjoy the feeling-

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Both looked to the left of Nayeon to see a man and three people behind him: two ladies and another man.

All were wearing professional clothing.

The one clapping looked to be in his fifties, his wrinkles and gray hair proved that.

"Well done ladies well done," the man clapping said as he came to a realization, "we aren't interrupting something right?"

"No, you're good, uh thank you," Nayeon spoke with a wondered look to them as the elder lowered his hands.

"I'm sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Mr. Huin, of the NV Uprising."

Both girls eyes widened upon hearing the name and agency.

"M-may I ask why are you here?" Tzuyu asked as she stood up side by side with Nayeon.

"Well for you two," He answered as both girls held their breaths, "normally I would have scouts come here, but after speaking and dealing with your agent, I was very impressed with your girl's work so I came down to see you two in person. And your performance was spectacular. Right?" He asked his companions as they nodded.

Both girls were having trouble breathing right now.

"Both held your notes and pitches very well, visuals are a definite plus, and your choreography was well done. May I ask who came up with it?" He asked as Nayeon gulped.

"W-well we research moves and added our own twists into it," Nayeon admitted as Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

"And self-taught as well. It certainly was a fantastic performance ladies."

"T-thank you...I-I'm sorry, but did you say 'agent'?" Nayeon asked. "We don't have an agent."

He gave a quizzical look to them.

"Hehe, well your friend (YN) of course."

And once again both girls were speechless.

No...

It couldn't be...

(YN)...their (YN)...

"(Y-(YN)..."

"Yup, came into my office yesterday," Mr. Huin acknowledged as both girls couldn't believe it.

You got an agency to watch them and not a scout but the freaking owner.

"We discussed you two. He had your songs, past performances, talents, pics, disks of you girls even training. S/he was well prepared and I was very impressed with what I saw." Mr. Huin continued as now both girls were just in awe...you went to that extent for them?

He laughed a bit at their expressions.

"I guess s/he didn't tell you about me."

Both girls didn't answer.

"Well that's fine. Is s/he here by any chance?"

They shook their heads.

"N-no, uh, s/he couldn't make it. Got really sick," Nayeon muttered as Tzuyu's eyes dropped.