~ Tulips and Lilies 🌷🌷🌸🌸

~ soft giggles and chit chats

Kim Mariz opened the door.

Mariz:
"Welcome to the party!"

Liz hugged Mariz.

Hannah awkwardly smiled at her.
(Mariz used to get jealous of her since she spent time with Namjoon - "M Dating a Jeon" )

Ja Ae stood at the corner while smiling and Iza waved her hand for a bit and went inside the house.

Iza:
"This is where the TIP Boys used to live?"

Ja Ae softly giggled. She once went inside for Jungkook.

(Dating a Jeon Jungkook Book 2)

Ja Ae is Jungkook's wife.
Liz is Jin's wife.
Hannah is the sister of Iza and Jungkook and is with one of the TIP Boys (M Dating a Jeon, L Dating a Jeon, and C Dating a Jeon)

And Mariz was hosting a party at the house. Like what she requested to Namjoon.

Ja Ae:
"Woahh, you really are beautiful in person."

Mariz giggled. Then she suddenly remembered the man who visited her a few days ago. Park Jimin.

Park Jimin who is 'madly' in love with Jeon Iza.

Liz:
"This must be a bridal shower. You know I'm so glad that both of you finally made your way back into love."

Mariz:
"I felt the same way, Liz. But I don't know if we could call this as my bridal shower. I just want to have fun with girls since I don't usually experience it."

-

Hannah:
"I heard from Jin that you are good in cooking. Namjoon is so lucky. And the dorm looked different now."

Ja Ae:
"I agree."

Liz:
"Wow. So all of us are with a member of the TIP Boys. Admit it.. They are sometimes difficult to deal with."

Jeon Iza smirked.

Iza:
"I am not. In fact, I would rather not be a part of the TIP boys' girls. Haha!"

Mariz:
"But you used to be, right?"

Ooops. Haha!

Iza? Triggered. Who??

Hannah giggled and directly changed the conversation.

Hannah:
"Wait, I brought a gift for you. I bought this in the Philippines when I had a vacation there. Here :)"

Iza sat on the couch and rolled her eyes. With thoughts of how boring the party could get.

Mariz:
"Thanks, Hannah. So I uhmm.. I don't actually know ahh-"

No idea how to host a party.

Liz:
"Ler's cook, watch movie, or maybe rearrange the furnitures."

Mariz:
"No moving of furniture. Nam doesn't like that. But the cooking and the rest will do."

So they started doing what they planned to do while having their little gilrs talk lol.

Mariz:
"I'm so hapy this happened. I sometimes get bored being alone here. Namjoon and I decided for me to take a break or maybe for good in the showbiz industry. I regret nothing though. I just want to be the best wife for him."

The four women werw blushing for how sweet Mariz was.

Liz:
"Namjoon is so lucky to have you. You can be the best wife for sure."

Mariz:
"I am more blessed to have him."

That was so sweet coming from a woman in love.

And so their 'fun' continues.

Meanwhile ~

Kim Namjoon smiled as he received the photo that Mariz sent. Zooming in to hi fiancee's face, he felt the happiness of finally having her again.

And getting married to her is a wealth he would never waste. Being her husband is his most precious treasure.

-

Since Mariz told him to come home after her bonding with the girls, Namjoon decided to go to Park Jimin's company to personally talk to Jimin's father about their business.

Also, to see his friend Park Jimin.

Driving on his way to the Park Company, he passed by a flower shop and decided to pull the car over.

He bought dozens of tulips and lilies for Kim Mariz.

Namjoon:
"She'd love these."

Smiling ~ for he knew he was right. Those were her favorites.

-

Namjoon arrived at the building. Waiting for the elevator door to open, he avoided staring at some of the smiling female employees passing by the hall way. Wanting to get the attention of the visitor they all looked forward to drop by all the time.

As the door opened, he saw a woman in an all black suit and pants going out from the elevator. She was much in a hurry and didn't even bother to glance at him.

Yes. That was AG. Park Jimin's Code A granter.

Namjoon pressed the button going to Jimin's office for him to say hi. As soon as he reached there, he met Jimin's secretary.

Secretary in Jimin's office. Not his outside expensive transactions pertaining Jeon Iza.

She's plain looking and just another typical office girl who does her job like making coffee and checking Jimin's schedule. And probably more office works.

He smirked. Thinking how Jimin had no sense of taste for women. Then Namjoon remembered how Jimin is so madly in love to Jeon Iza.

-

Jimin wasn't in his office. His secretary told Namjoon that he went out with his friend, Mr. Kim Taehyung. The two headed to the building's café

Now you know why AG was in a hurry. She was in the same building of Kim Taehyung.

(Dating a Jeon iza × Park Jimin)

Namjoon decided to just wait inside Jimin's office. He got one of the books from the shelf and scanned it to kill the time.

After which, he decided to envade Jimin's privacy by opening the drawers of the table. Namjoon sat on Jimin's chair and took a selfie. Then he sent it to their chat room.

-

As soon as Park Jimin saw the picture, he immediately ran back towards his office. The elevator took so long so he decided to take the stairs.

Kim Taehyung was clueless but he still followed Park Jimin who was already out of breath.

-

Jimin was catching his breath when he entered in his office.

But it was too late for him. His Namjoon hyung was already watching the video footage of the incident that happened at Mariz's villa.

Jimin:
"Hyung ~ "

Namjoon stood as he looked at Jimin's direction.

He looked so angry and disappointing. His hands were clenching and his body was trembling.

Namjoon:
"She lied to me."

-

He felt broken.

_______________________

TGU OUT :O

Vote • comment • share