Collect

6:30 A.M.

Namjoon found his broken phone on the floor and picked it up.

Namjoon:
"Fkk."

Then he went to the kitchen to check that just MAYBE Mariz was there having breakfast. Or maybe cooked for him AGAIN. he just wanted to see whether what happened last night would affect the two of them.

But Mariz wasn't there. He knitted his eyerbows, wondering where Mariz could be.

He silently went to the study room but she wasn't there. Then finally, he waited outside her room.

Crossing his arms, he started to wait impatiently.

Is she really in her room?

But wait a minute, why is he asking huh?

After a few minutes if standing outside the room, Namjoon started to become suspicious. She used to be at the kitchen by that time but she didn't.

Was it because of what happened last night? Or maybe ~

Namjoon immediately opened the door and to his disbelief, he was actually right.

Mariz was no longer there. And so with most of her important things. And by important, that means almost everything.

Namjoon sighed as he found it unbelievable.

Namjoon:
"What the hell ~ "

------

Namjoon's office 8:00 AM

Kim Namjoon couldn't stop himself from looking at his watch. And finally, he decided to wear his coat and went out from his office.

~

Namjoon:
"Cancel the meeting. I have to attend to some important business."

The secretary just nodded as Namjoon walked away and was obviously in a hurry.

---

Song Hospital Cafeteria

Kim Seokjin crossed his arms while glaring at his friend, Kim Namjoon. As if Jin was ready to murder Namjoon by just looking at him after he was told that Mariz left.

Jin:
"What the hell? She left and you don't know where she is?"

Namjoon:
"I know Mariz is in your house. Hyung, can you tell her to go back at my house?"

Jin:
"I told you, I don't know! Yahh, you are just wasting my time, Kim Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon:
"Fine. I'll get her myself."

Seokjin kicked Namjoon's leg.

Jin:
"It's your fault! Aigoo! How come you don't know? Aiish I'm so pissed right now. What should I do with you huh??"

Namjoon just sighed. Mariz probably left because of what happened that night.

The two heard Jin's phone ringing.

Jin:
"It's my wife, Liz. She's having her day off."

He then answered the call and talked to Liz. And after Liz told him what he needed to know, Jin raised his head and sighed.

Jin:
"Go collect my sister at my house. You're right. She is there."

Namjoon was hesitant to go there alone. He needed Jin to be there too.

Namjoon:
"You should go with me."

Jin:
"What? I'm just on my break. I still have to work for a few hours."

Namjoon:
"I can wait. I just don't want to go there without you."

Jin shook his head in disbelief. Then he looked at Namjoon with suspicions.

Jin:
"What did you do to my sister?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders as if he did nothing.

Namjoon:
"I was just angry. He went out with another guy. And she was like telling me that I am not doing anything in finding out who her stalker was."

Jin rolled his eyes.

Jin:
"It's still your fault."

He stood and fixed his uniform.

Jin:
"Remember this, Namjoon-ssi. As soon as we found out who did it, she is no longer staying with you. Nor marrying you. And we are clear on that, right?"

Namjoon sighed as he watch his friend walk away from him.

-

Jin's House - (living room)

Namjoon sighed in disbelief after he saw Mariz hiding behind the chair after he and Jin suddenly entered the house.

Jin and Liz were there too. Seeing Mariz made them realize that their 'fake engagement' is far from becoming a reality. Or maybe not.

Liz:
"Her things are already in the guestroom. I'm gonna go get it. Jin, honey. I need some help."

But before Liz and Jin could go, Mariz jumped out from where she was hiding while fixing her hair.

Mariz:
"Liz wait! Don't leave me here with him." *points at Namjoon without looking

Namjoon just shook his head from disbelief.

Namjoon:
"Fine. I'll be the one to get your things. Is that better?"

Mariz laughed but still not looking at him.

Mariz:
"No, thanks. I'd rather stay here."

And so Jin finally had to say something.

Jin:
"You better go with Kim Namjoon."

Mariz rolled her eyes as she glared at her brother.

Mariz:
"Why? After all, you never want me to be with him. And you know what? I agree. I totally agree haha!"

Ouch that hurts but Namjoon was just showing his not affected face.

Jin:
"It's different now, okay. We haven't traced who the culprit is and I know you are still receiving threats."

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows. Is it through her phone?

Mariz just sighed.

Jin:
"Kim Namjoon can protect you. FOR NOW."

Liz:
"And we're afraid ART might get involved in the situation. Also, you two were already getting married. Or at least that's what people know."

Mariz crossed her arms and finally took a glance on Kim Namjoon.

Mariz:
"Fine. But first, I wanna go shopping."

What?

-

___________________

TGU OUT XD