Mariz:
    "I was shocked. And I had hard feelings to him. And as I was saying we already talked about that. And it turned out well."

Jimin:
    "Of course. Because if not, then the fake engaged relationship would not turn to be real. Well, most of us thought it would turn out to be with way. Except for Jin hyung but for sure he was just in denial on things. You live together just the two of you. For sure things would go on smoothly right? Like forgiving each other and making things right. In that way, there is no need to pretend to please the public. Just to get you away from danger since Namjoon hyung is an influential man. Your stalker would not bother you anymore."

Mariz clenched his sweaty palms.

Mariz:
    "Jimin . . please ~ "

Jimin smiled.

Jimin:
    "Hyung is very much honest with his feelings to you. Hope you can do the same. You know what I mean."

Sigh

-ya'll must wonder what is this about. Keep reading i wanna let you all be puzzled.

------------ Namjoon's Office -------------

Namjoon stood from his chair and slowly pulled Mariz closer to him.

[Please let's stay 12+ at this moment]

Namjoon:
    "I thought you'd be here earlier. Did something come up?"

More like someone ~

Mariz nodded. She needed to make an excuse.

Mariz:
   "I happened to pass by at this clothing shop and had my eyes at a beautiful dress so ~ "

Namjoon giggled.

Namjoon:
    "Why bother when I like it better with your dress off, babe?"

Ahsjdjdkdl ~ Namjoon stop. Ha ha ha

Mariz blushed.

Mariz:
    "Stop teasing me like that, Nam."

Namjoon:
    "You feel teased, huh? Wait let me just pull the blinds so we can have a little ~ "

He noticed that Mariz disapproved. And so he laughed.

Namjoon:
   "Fine. Let's just do it in the house."

Mariz sighed in disbelief. Namjoon noticed that something is bothering her.

Namjoon:
   "Baby, is there something wrong?"

Mariz nodded.

Is she really gonna tell him? In that very moment?

Mariz:
    "I felt kinda bored these days."

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows.

Confusion.

[Is he boring in bed? Definitely not.]

[Is he not giving her the attention as a fiancee? Nope. He's doing just fine.]

[The Bachelor Kim Namjoon at its finest.]