As they watched the video, someone tapped on Chan's shoulder and when he turned, he was greeted with a smiling Minghao and a grinning Junhui (with teeth) behind him, waving.

"Hey! Long time no see, man!" Chan raised his hand and Minghao clapped his own with his as they did their made-up handshake. It ended with their pinkies intertwined and their thumbs touching.

"Hey, Chan. You watching another practice? What's it this time?" Minghao asked and Soonyoung spoke before Chan can answer. "Oh, you know? The usual." Minghao laughed and Chan only glared at Soonyoung who only cackled at the younger's reaction and patted his head.

"You're still a child. Still Jeonghannie-hyung's baby." Chan flicked his hand away and turned back to watching on his phone.

Mingyu and Wonwoo came after who had a tray in hand, sitting down opposite them. "Oh? Hyung! Sit with Soonyoung-hyung!" Mingyu yelled, pointing at the unoccupied seat beside Soonyoung. Jihoon glared at his friend and went to sit beside Wonwoo when someone slammed his tray beside the latter, shocking everyone on the table.

"Hi! You must Jihoon-hyung!" a boy with chubby cheeks smiled at Jihoon and Jihoon only smiled back awkwardly. Another came in with a bright grin in his face that could challenge the sun itself.

"Hi, hyung! I'm Seokmin." Seokmin leaned in to 'whisper' to his ear. "Soonyoung-hyung won't shut his mouth talking about you."

Jihoon flushed and a gasp was heard by the table. "I heard that!" Soonyoung yelled, his own cheeks tinting pink as well. Seokmin placed his tray beside Seungkwan's and went to Jihoon, holding him by the biceps then walking him towards the seat next to Soonyoung, sitting him down.

"There! Much better, right?"

"Yes! That's much better, Seokmin! Thanks!" Mingyu said, holding a thumb up and Seokmin held up two of his own, walking to sit beside Seungkwan who was looking at Wonwoo's tray.

"That's all you're gonna eat?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm not that hungry." Seungkwan made a face of disbelief before eating his own food, sliding the box of milkshake over Chan who thanked him.

Minghao was sitting beside Chan watching with him and Junhui was pouting at his boyfriend, not getting enough attention.

Jihoon took out his lunchbox and opened the lid, taking his chopsticks and taking a meatball. Jihoon turned to Soonyoung who was staring at his lunchbox and offered the food, Soonyoung beaming and taking a bite, munching happily and Jihoon took a bite himself.

They heard a cough in front of them and they turned to see Mingyu drinking his bottle of water, looking from Jihoon's lunchbox to the other table next to them. Jihoon raised a brow.

"What?"

"You guys are just new to being soulmates but already, you're flirting." Jihoon blushed then raised him his finger, Mingyu only raised his own but was slapped by his very own soulmate.

"Just eat already."

"Yes, Mom." Wonwoo pinched his hand to which Mingyu yelped at. He pouted at Wonwoo but the older only continued eating his food, not facing his soulmate at all.

Soonyoung leaned down to Jihoon's level. "Yeah, says the one who wasn't flirting at all."

Jihoon huffed and took some rice, eating. In the middle of their eating, Seungkwan was licking his fingers clean.

"So, Jihoon-hyung, I heard you write songs." Jihoon stopped midway and all eyes were on the latter. Jihoon looked away, not used to the attention he's receiving.

"Yeah, he does. He even made me rap to one of his songs."

"Oh! I wanna hear! Can we?"

"He makes great music, like wow."

"You can actually make a choreography with it."

"Seriously?"

"He's that awesome."

"He's already made like twelve songs now."

"No way..." Seokmin leaned in to the table, staring with pleading eyes. "Can we hear one? Even just one? I bet it's awesome!" Jihoon blushed at the compliment and just continued eating. Mingyu suddenly took out his phone.

"I have one here. I made him send it to me because I loved the composition. This is by far the most divine song he's ever made from all the music he's done. It's out of the charts, really!" Jihoon glared at him and made a move to snatch it but Mingyu pulled his arm away, sticking out his tongue.

Soonyoung also had a hand pulling him down to his seat so he wouldn't go any further to getting the device. He smiled at Mingyu. "Let's hear it."

Seokmin clapped his hands enthusiastically as Mingyu placed the phone in the middle of the table, hitting play and blasting the volume up. Mingyu sat back on his chair and relaxed as the mellifluous tune of the song begun.

Jihoon was already hiding his face behind his hand with his complexion flushing, chopsticks poking at his rice as he hears his voice start to sing with the soft music of his composition.

"Oneurui majimak i gire seo itda—"