"I own several business. The club... the spa I took you to when we were getting to know each other. I invest in stocks. I own houses and apartment complexes in the city. I'm a business man. I told you that."

"I didn't know all of that. How were you able to find me?"

Akeem kissed me basically to shut me up.

"I have my ways. Don't worry Riley you're in good hands.

"You suck." I said annoyed

I post our wedding pictures on Instagram. Including my new car and ring. The "Congratulations" were pouring from everywhere. I exited out of the app. I took Mulan out of Akeem's hands.

"I'm about to put big mama to bed."

I headed upstairs to put Mulan to bed. I had plans tonight and I didn't need any disruptions. I feed her and gave her a warm bath like the usual she was out cold. Mulan will have to sleep in her own bed tonight. I laid her down in her crib and readied myself.

I jumped in the shower to freshen up. I then flat ironed my hair I started to get nervous. I did my makeup flawlessly. I wore a black lingerie set that revealed almost everything. Ass and titties were hanging out.

My damn stomach started to get weak I didn't know why I was feeling this way. So I gave myself a pep talk.

"Look bitch you better get your shit together" I told myself as I stared in the mirror.

I put on my highest heels that I owned.

"You are that bitch." I assured myself.

I was now ready. I walked down the stairs. Akeem's full attention was into the tv playing the damn game.

"Excuse me !" I said trying to get his attention.

____________________________________
Akeem's POV

Riley stood in front of me looking sexy as hell. I was shocked she would actually put something on like that without me making her.

I licked my bottom lip in excitement. My manhood stood at full attention at that point.

"Turn around"

She shyly turned around in front of me. Riley was so damn goofy. She could never be serious.

"Come her Riley Ross."

She walked towards me in her high heels and straddled my lap so that we were face to face.

"You like it?" She asked me sweetly

"Fuck yes. You done got thicker in the hips after Mulan. You ready for another one?" I asked teasing her.

She didn't say anything but started kissing my neck gently. I'll take that as a yes... I thought to myself. I took control and caressed her exposed ass while tonging her nipples in my mouth. Riley sent out small moans enjoying what she was feeling.

"You sure you want to do this Riley?"

I could feel her heart beating out of her chest. I haven't pressured her to have sex since she had gotten back.

"Yes. I do."

My hand trailed around her ass and my finger entered her from behind. It caused her to tense up. From the warmth and wetness of her opening. She was ready.

"Let's go to the bed." I whispered in her ear.

I walked her up the stairs. Passing Mulan's room, I noticed she was in her crib sleep. Riley laid on the bed and I started to take my shirt off before I could pull my shirt fully off. I felt Riley tugging at my pants. She unbuckled my belt and dropped them down revealing my dick.

It was at attention. I was shocked at what Riley did next. She wrapped her small mouth around my manhood and began sucking gently on my head.

"Baby what you doing?" I said

She ignored me and continued giving me head. I could tell it was her first time but it wasn't bad. She started stroking me with both of her hands as fast as she could. Shit felt heavenly. I backed up before I came. I kissed her deeply in the mouth. Riley was a new person and I liked that shit.

She opened her legs waiting on me to take charge. I buried my face in her ocean. I missed everything about her. I licked Riley front to back wasn't shit stopping me tonight. Riley was getting louder and louder. I swirled my tongue on her clit gently her body started jerking and she started twisting her hips on my face. She couldn't hold herself together so I stopped before she came.

She was about to get this dick. I pressed my penis on her wet pussy. Riley was looking like she was about to pass out at any moment.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yes.." she replied

Her opening was tight almost like she was a virgin again. She moaned as I finally got the tip in. I was about to go in slowly until Mulan as started screaming......

"Fuck !" I yelled loudly.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed a wet towel and wiped my face. I went into Mulan's room she was crying in her crib. Spoiled ass didn't want to be in there. I picked her up.

"Please don't do this to daddy." I told Mulan.

"She was still crying . I walked into the bedroom Riley was still laid on the bed.

"Look at this cockblocker right here!"

I couldn't believe Mulan.