Chapter 16: Peace✌🏾

I walked into the house, closing the door, I fell to the ground. I broke down crying I couldn't contain it anymore. Akeem was starting to overwhelm me. I love him more than anything but it was starting to be too much. He could tell me anything and I would believe it. I don't know why I was so easy when it came to him. I finally got myself together. I brought my bags to my room  and shoved them in the closet. I was excited to set Ace's things together. I bought so much stuff for him. I even bought him a little cat stand where he could jump or sleep all on it. I was going to keep him in the living room.
I was getting so tired. It was already late I looked at the time which read 4:13am. "Where tf he at" I thought to myself. Brushing it off l, I got in the tub and readied myself for bed. I only wore a TShirt and pink panties to bed. I was just ready to get under the covers.
____________________________________

Akeem's POV

The club was lit. Bitches was walking around naked throwing ass everywhere. My team sat up in our section everyone was having a good time.

"Aye Travis, I need word on that nigga from the courts" I told him.

"Alright nigga, you taking one of these fine ass hoes home tonight "

"Nah, I gotta go back to Riley's house. She pleased me before I got here" I said with a smirk." But I am gonna let one of these bitches put that mouth to work".

"Aww shit nigga you sprung."

"Something like that. Tell Cindy ass to meet me in the back and don't have me waiting". I said as I walked off.

Cindy was in the back before I even made it ! "Desperate ass hoe" I thought to myself. She was waiting on somebody to come back here. Must need some extra money.

"Hey Papi, you need me to do something for you" she said leaning down to me seductively.

"Put a smile on my face Ma" I told her

She got down on her knees and preceded to unbuckle my pants. Her eyes bucked as she saw my big piece.

"Damn Daddy. This is the biggest I've seen. Ooouuu and it smells so good."

I laughed at her. "You tripping" I said. I guess she liked the smell of my girl pussy I thought to myself.

She handled a nigga with ease .... I threw her a stack and went on my way.

It was now 6:00 in the morning. I hopped in the shower and got up to fix Riley some breakfast. Today I planned on spoiling her. Showing her some things she haven't seen before. I was going to make my baby happy today.