Chapter 11: Control 😶

GO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

                           @ItsSherryB

Tank "When we" (Remix) 🎶

For the first time I wasn't nervous anymore. Akeem and I were talking in the kitchen after the party. He told me that he loved me . I knew he wasn't lying b/c I felt it in my heart that he was telling the truth. I felt it. He started to kiss me on my neck passionately.... it sent a chill threw my spine .. I wanted him to have me ... all of me. Akeem gently grabbed me by my neck and kissed my lips deeply. He turned me around unbuttoning my dress from behind ... he came to a stop and gently slid my dress down... kissing me softly on the back of my neck. I was so turned on I knew it was no stopping it now. He turned me around aggressively picking me up by my waist. He sat me on the Island moving everything that was in the way. Akeem took off his shirt revealing his sexiness. His muscles flexed as he laid me down with ease. I laid there half naked with on my panties on. He started placing kisses all on my body... he licked his wet tongue from my belly to my right nipple. The sensation I felt was amazing . He sucked on my titty until they were erect. Gently blowing on them softly after he was done with that one he went to the next. I felt my juices running down my butt I couldn't help it. I was ready for whatever he was about to give me. Akeem started kissing the inside of my thighs gently sending a tingling feelihg through my body. He slowly slid my panties off revealing my vagina. I had no clue what he was about to do. He opened my legs licking his lips in admiration of what he was seeing. He stood there for a second never leaving me from his eyesight. He slowly eased his head down rubbing his face in my waters. He softly planted sweet kisses causing his lips to glisten from my wetness. He started to lick my inner thigh causing me to moan lightly. He then licked my clit softly causing my body to jerk in pleasure. He started to lick up and down, side to side sending me to ecstasy. I was losing it. He started to suck on my clit softly causing it to stiffen. I was now sensitive to his touch. With every stroke of his tongue I felt myself about to explode. Akeeeeeem ! I called out his name to no answer just the sounds of my wetness and his tongue interacting with each other. He finally said something. "You gonna cum in daddy mouth". As he hurried his face back between my legs causing my leg to start shaking uncontrollably."Yessssssss" "Akeem""Akeem" I said screaming as I exploded into his mouth with no prevail. I got instantly tired. He started rubbing his beard into my wetness causing me to pull back. He stared at me and smiled pulling me up on him. My legs were weak and I felt like my body couldn't take anymore. He picked me up kissing my lips letting me taste my wetness.
He carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. The moonlight shined from the balcony in my room. Akeem laid me on the bed while undressing himself. He dropped his pants revealing the biggest penis I had ever seen in my life. He smiled at my reaction stroking his erection. You ready Ma? He said me. Unable to speak looking at his thickness. I finally said "Yes". I was ready. He gently rubbed my vagina using my wetness to wipe the tip of his penis with it. He leaned down to kiss my lips whispering "you trust me baby". "Yes" I said "I do". He rubbed his penis against my opening wetting his dick. Akeem attempted to enter my gates but was stopped by my tightness. I screamed in pain. It hurt so badly. He told me to open up my legs. I did what I was told. Using one hand to hold himself up and the other to direct his penis into my hole he gently kissed my lips before attempting to renter. "Ahhh" I cried out. "It hurts Akeem". "Trust me" he responded. "Be a big girl for Daddy". He pushed my entrance without letting up. The pain was horrible. I tried to push him back with my hands but he quickly pinned them down. All that could be heard through the room were my screams. I cried in pain while he gently kissed my tears away. We he finally got in he began to stroke me slowly. The pain that I once felt were starting to subside into pleasure. "Is that better?" He said lowly enough for me to hear. I simply nodded. He held my legs over my head quickening his pace causing me to moan even louder. I was on cloud 9 at that moment. Akeem thrusts started to get harder causing me to scratch his back trying to hold on to something. I used the headboard to attempt to move from his strokes only to be stopped. He held my shoulders making me take all of him. Inch by inch. Tears fell from my eyes from the pure pleasure and sensations I was feeling. I started to feel pain in my stomach. I told him I feel something in my stomach. He smirked and ignored me. He finally let up and told me to turn around and get on all fours. "Arch your back" he said."Perfect". He entered me from behind causing me to rile up . "Don't run!" He said "grabbing me by my hips" so that there was no escape. He took his penis out and started licking my pussy from behind causing my legs to shake. He entered from behind again. As he started fucking me I heard his slight moans. He couldn't contain himself anymore. We could both be heard. He took a hand full of my hair pulled me back and forth. Going faster and faster. "Cum on my dick baby" he told me. He must knew I was already at my peak. I screamed. B/c the pleasure was too intense. I couldn't hold it anymore. I wasn't my same self. Claps of our body and our moans and groans filled the entire room. Akeem's strokes started to get harder and harder until I felt some hot enter into me. He laid there on top of me heavy breathing until we both passed out.