Chapter 46: 😧

Akeem's POV

I was trying to get some ass and Mulan was not having it at all. I couldn't believe her at all the times she could have all the attention she wanted she chose tonight at this moment. Riley was tired out, I got even more pissed when I heard her little snores. She was laying on her stomach, ass hanging out, dead to the world.

Mulan was a little warm but I didn't think anything of it. She was more fussy than usual. Her chubby cheeks were turning red from all of the crying. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to warm up some milk Riley had stored. I cut on the cartoons and fed Mulan her bottle it soothed her and she went fast asleep.

It was 1:45am the night could be savaged I thought to myself. I hurried upstairs and laid Mulan back in her crib. I walked into the room and Riley ass had on her pajamas and her bonnet under the covers sleep.

I tried to Calm Myself from getting pissed off. Fuck that. I'm getting some pussy tonight one way or the other. It was going on months since I've got my dick wet. I eased under the covers slowly getting behind Riley. She backed her ass up into me like she usually does when she gets ready for bed. I already had my man out ready for the kill. I started kissing on Riley's neck and rubbing her chest. She didn't fight it so I made my next approach. I slowly attempted to slide her bottoms down.

"Akeem what you doing ? I'm tired. I want to go to sleep."

I ignored her ass and still proceeded to my plan. I almost had her but she jumped up out of bed.

"Akeem wtf did I just say" she said with an attitude

She walked out of the room and went into Mulan's room and laid on the couch.

"Well fuck me then huh!!" I yelled at her.

"Yes!!"

I laid there looking dumb as fuck. I just took my dumb ass to sleep, before I ended up getting the blue balls.

____________________________________

The next morning, I woke up early because I had a meeting with a connect. I wanted to expand my territory and get some new product. I've been so busy with Riley and Mulan I almost forgot that I had unhandled business to do. Travis was the last thing on my mind but it was going to get handled sooner or later.

"Akeem, Mulan has a fever I took her temperature and it's pretty high. She isn't feeling good." Riley said kissing Mulan on the cheeks.

"Damn. I got an important meeting to go to this morning. I can't miss this. Think you can wait til afterwards it won't be long."

"I can just take her. You said I could go as long as you know my whereabouts. Come on. I'm good for it." Riley tried persuading.

"I don't know Riley. I need to think about it."

"She's sick Akeem. What do you mean think about it?"

"Alright. Go ahead. Text me when you get there."

Riley walked off excitedly. I was getting dressed for my meeting. I put on a regular polo button down dress shirt and tie. Black, with the pants to match. I didn't wear any jewelry to meetings. I liked to look plain and simple. I wasn't there to impress anyone. I wore my breads in a long braid to the back.

I walked into Mulan's room while Riley got her dressed.

"I'm headed out. Remember what I told you Riley, don't be trying to do no other shit. Go and come back."

"Omg Akeem. I might as well be your damn prisoner." She rolled her eyes

"Love you. I'll see y'all later. We may can meet for lunch. Let me know after the appointment."

____________________________________

Riley's POV

I loved my new truck. I think I was more excited to get out of the house.

"Mulan, it's just you and I Girl. "

Mulan was quiet which wasn't her usual self. We were 40 minutes away from Mulan's doctor. I heard my phone vibrating on the dashboard.

"Yesssss Akeem. What is it now ?!"

"I'm trying to send yo ass the address. Chill with the fucking attitude Riley Ross."

"You could have just sent it in a text message ya kno".

"I'm about to send it through your GPS."

"Send it through my GPS?! How can you do that?"

"Don't let that worry you. I'll know when you make it. "

"Akeem I should have known it was something up why tf you put a tracker in my damn truck. That's next level psycho shit."

"It's for your safety. Now I gotta go."

*click*

I was so annoyed with him but I wasn't going to let him ruin my mood.

We finally made it to the small private medical department. I took Mulan out of her car seat and grabbed her baby bag.

I walked to the window to sign in. Mulan was fully awake but she wasn't her full energetic self.
I kissed her forehead and played with her chubby hands. She gave me a small smile.

"Mulan Ross"

A lady called out from the back.

"That's us Mulan" I said to her

We were escorted to a room and we waited until a gorgeous light skinned woman stepped in.

"Hey. How are you? My name is Trish Walker and I'll be your nurse for today. What seems to be the problem?"