Chapter 5: Regrets 😪

Riley's POV
2 days later....

Here I was going through my first heartbreak. I don't know why this was affecting me like it was but hey ... I didn't want to be bothered but Monica must have let herself in b/c I heard her loud ass coming up the stairs. "Shit I should have locked the damn door" I thought to myself.
" You haven't been answering your damn phone girl" Monica said rolling her neck
I didn't say anything I just looked at her like she was stupid.
"Travis wanted me to come check up on you he said something about some bitch coming at you and Akeem". "Girl fuck these chicken head ass hoes" "Clearly Akeem wants to be with you he sending messages by Travis so he can give to me to give to you""I think you should talk to him girl" "please".
I still didn't say anything. I just wanted to disappear at the moment. I noticed Monica was quiet. This bitch had my phone cutting it on.
"Monicaaaaaaa" I screamed trying to snatch my phone from her but I couldn't.
"Talk to him or I'll keep annoying you until you do "
"Okay!!" I said rolling my eyes.
I looked down at my phone and this nigga was actually blowing me up. Damn he must really like me.
"Seee bitch". "Go get your man".
My feelings were still hurt but we weren't together. I actually I couldn't be mad at him like I was.
"I told him to come over here" "he's on his way".
"Have got lost your damn mind Monica why would you do that ?!" I said pouting.
"You'll thank me later " she said smiling. "I'll see you later I have a hair appointment".
When Monica finally left I tried to hurry and take a shower to get myself together before Akeem came. I heard the doorbell ring. It must was Akeem.

Akeem's POV

I don't know why Riley was tripping like she was, we ain't together so she shouldn't even be bitchin like she is. It was fucking with me tho she a good girl. She never had a boyfriend before and I didn't want her first experience to go like this. I blew up her phone. I didn't even give a damn which isn't even like me. I'll never chase a bitch but it was something about this one that made me jog a little. She was kinda special to me. Pure. I was nervous about coming over but fuck it worst she could say is no. I don't take well to no's though. And I wasn't going to keep begging her ass.
She opened up the door her hair was in a high bun which showed every feature of her face. Beautiful. That she was. She had on a Nike sports bra and some Nike tights. She looked good asf. I bit my bottom lip looking at her up and down. She looked annoyed.
"What do ya want?"
"You to let me in"
She stepped aside allowing me to walk in.
"I'm sorry about what happened the other night that shit ain't gone happen no more Ma, I promise you that" I said stepping up to her until we were face to face.
I had a grip around her waist so she couldn't pull back. She looked up at me I noticed she was moved by my apology.
"You forgive me baby?!" I said looking down at her.
"Yeah whatever" she said.
Hell I'll take that she could have said no and told me to get tf out.
I pulled out a gift for her that I bought for her On my way here.
"Akeem no I don't want it"
"If you want me you gotta take it "
She opened it up and it was a diamond necklace.
"It's a heart necklace" I said smiling "I promise you you got me from this day forward" " I know we are moving fast but I can't help how I feel and I don't want to let you go"
She couldn't hide the blush on her face. I knew she was happy and so was I.
I grabbed her by her neck and pecked her lips. I was about to deepen the kiss but she stopped me.
"Wait idk how to kiss, I never kissed before" she said looking down ashamed.
I didnt even know what to say. I told her to just follow me. I kissed her lips slowly and eased my tongue into her mouth. I could tell it was her first time b/c Ma was clueless asf. After a minute she caught on and got used to it. She must really liked it b/c she wouldn't stop. I started to feel her up rubbing on her booty and gripping on it. We had to stop b/c I started to get aroused. I pulled from her.
"Alright we gonna have to stop Ma" "You ain't ready for this just yet" I said with a smirk.
She just smiled at me biting her lip.
"I'll see you later Ma" I said as I headed to the door.