i fell in love with a very bad habit

Start bij het begin

"If I am welcome, I would love to," I reply as normal as possible.

"You know you're always welcome, Y/N." The way my name rolls off her tongue has me shivering, but I try to maintain my excitement in front of Maisie. Speaking of my best friend...

"Okay, I think we're good," I turn to face the girl and see her arms full of food. She had a loaf of bread with a jar of Peanut-Butter, jam, Nutella, and honey. She's also holding a packet of flaming Cheetos and salt and vinegar chips. On top of that, a bottle of Sprite and a bar of Oreo chocolate. This girl is nuts.

"Have fun, you two. Be down in time for dinner," Camila calls to our retreating forms. Maisie just mumbles an 'okay', while I turn around and give the woman a small smile. She gives me a smirk in return; I'm weak.

Dinner rolls around in no time, and the whole family is sat around the table eating.

Matthew Peters sits at the head of the table, watching over the three of us. Maisie and I sit on the left side of the large dining table together, while Camila sits opposite us in the middle of the right side. This is our usual placement. I'm at this household so often I practically live here. Mr Meters treats me like family, and Maisie and I treat each other like sisters. I wish I could say the same about Camila...

When dinner finishes up, I offer to clean up as usual and Camila accepts the offer, helping me collect all the dishes. Maisie goes upstairs to do some homework, but I don't worry too much; I get most of my work done at school anyway. Mr Peters retreats to his office, obviously working on principal-stuff.

Camila stands behind me as I stack the dishes into the dishwasher, and I can feel her eyes all over me.

"I love when you bend over like that," she whispers, coming up behind me and tracing the curve of my back down to my ass. I shiver at her delicate touch. Camila definitely knows how to touch a woman. I know a lot of people would find it weird for an eighteen-year-old to be sleeping with a married woman who has a teenage kid, but Camila isn't that old. She fell pregnant with Maisie when she was eighteen herself, and Matthew was twenty-eight. So, she is only thirty-six, which isn't that bad really. At least she's not Matthew's age.

The woman gives my ass a light squeeze before taking a step to the side, watching me from a different angle now. I can feel her eyes scrutinizing every part of me again, but I don't make a comment, and neither does she.

Midnight soon rolls around, and I take note of Maisie's sleeping form in the same bed as me. Her bed is a huge king-size. I can only dream of having a bed this big all to myself.

I roll over slowly and quietly, making sure I don't disturb the sleeping girl. I am really thirsty, so I descend the stairs quietly in hopes of some cold water to quench myself. The kitchen is dark, with only the light from the moon shining in through the floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors.

I still know this kitchen like the back-of-my-hand though, and I locate the fridge quickly, pulling out the jug of cooled water and pouring it into a glass.

I relish the feeling of the cold liquid traveling down my throat. That is until I see a figure leaning against the kitchen wall. I don't get scared, already knowing Camila has a way of finding me in the night. I take in the moonlight shining off her silk clothing she is still wearing. Her nipples poke through the thin material and I feel my mouth become moist, despite just drinking water, at the thought of those against my tongue.

"I can feel you eye-fucking me," Camila whispers into the silent night, moving toward me slowly; menacingly.

"How can I not?" I ask, referring to the clothing she has on-or rather, what little clothing she has on. "Were you waiting for me to come down?" I ask, not knowing how she would know I would come for a drink, even though she always managed to find me.