I distract myself from what happen, so I vlog. "Oh my god, look who's in front of me! Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Daniel and Jonah! The Why Don't We boys!" I say as I jump and sing along.

Anywhere I go, I'm taking you.

After they sing, the lights went off as it turn back after a couple of seconds just to reveal the boys with big smiles on their faces. "Good evening, limelights!" Jonah waving at everyone.

"I'm Corbyn"

"I'm Daniel"

"I'm Jonah"

"I'm Jack"

"I'm Zach"

"And were the Why Don't We!" The crowd goes louder, as everyone keeps on screaming. "This next song is one of my favourite." Daniel said who's with Corbyn on the right side of the stage. "This is Invitation." The music started to play as we all got wasted, well technically not really wasted but were all kind of having fun like jumping and singing, oh come on you know what it feels like when you're in a concert!

I need a little casual conversation, girl, with you.
And you ain't gotta worry about a thing no more 'cause baby, I got
the keys for us.

How about I pick you up at nine? Meet me outside, baby it's a vibe.
Roll down the windows, we can fly,
I can see the stars, baby
In your eyes.
And I can't wait no more.

Baby, 'cause I like you
You like me
Let's just get together.
I like you,
You like me.
You need no invitation, 'cause I like you
You like me.
Let's just get together
I like you
You like me
You need no invitation, girl.

After singing a few songs, it got dim and got back together as Why Don't We boys are still in the stage, probably resting in a bit then go to sing again. "Okay, uhm so.. We have a little suprise for you!" Corbyn happily said going near to Jonah. "Corbyn! Its supposed to be a secret!" Jack and Zach said as everyone in the venue go 'ooohhh'

"You guys are meanie. I'm telling Christina!" Corbyn pulling out his phone on his pocket as the screen on the top of the boys, revealed his lockscreen. My ship is sailing! He tried to call Christina, but she didn't answer, so he tried to FaceTime and it work!

"Christina, everyone!" Corbyn said as the screen on the the top of the boys revealed her. "Hey, limelights! Hey boys! And you Mister." Christina said while smiling. "What's poppin?" mocking Logan Paul as we all laugh. "Zach and Jack are being meanie to me!" Corbyn fake cries as Jack get his phone.

"Sorry to break you, but he's the first one to tell the limelights that we have a surprise!" Jack said as Zach came near to Jack just to see Christina. "And it was supposed to be a secret!" Zach said. Christina just laugh and laugh on what's going on between these boys.

"Oh, my. You boys are sure idiots." Christina said "Hey! We're not!" Daniel and Jonah shouted as everyone laugh. "Anyway, I gotta go. I'mma vlog 'cause I can't stand you all being so childish." She laugh. "Hey, I'm not!" Jonah said "Shut up, potterhead." Jonah frown and then back to smile.

Corbyn get his phone as he said 'I love you' to Christina and ended the call. "So, what now?" Corbyn said "I don't know, you told the secret, so you go first!" Jack laugh. I knew it was all fake about agruing with Corbyn, I mean they won't stand being mad st each other.