Secrets and alcohol

Tobias' pov

We went to a bar we always drink at.

"So uum alcohol? " Luke says nervous.

"You never had alcohol?" Zeke asks raising his eyebrows.

"No" luke says while were all laughing.

"Four beers!"Peter says and we laugh cause four is my 'name'.

"I like Macy!" Luke says and we all turn our heads.

"Really? I didn't notice!" I say teasing.

"We all know where your lips have been!" peter says luke grabs his beer and starts drinking it.

"Is that the girl thats always with Taylor? " zeke asks.

"You know everything without knowing them!"I say and he smiles.

"I have conections!"he says laughing.

"You know its her birthday tomorrow!" I say and I don't know why I told them.

"Taylor? " zeke asks and I nod.

Taylor' pov

"What are we gonna do?" I ask looking at Christina.

"Getting you ready for your birthday tomorrow!" she says and I smile.

"How do you know?" Macy asks raising her eyebrows.

"Well we get more information than just a name and the old faction!" she says happy.

"yeah! when I met Chris she knew me better than anyone I still wonder how!"Laura says and she smiles as she touches Christina' shoulder.

"Well lets go get tattoos!" I say and everyone looks shocked.

"yeah maybe we can all take the same one!" Christina says and Laura and Macy nod.

We walk into the tattoo shop there is loud music and Laura and Macy start dancing.

"Your not such a dancer are you?" Christina says and she touches my shoulder.

"No I'm not good in dancing!" I say loud as I look at all the tattoo ideas.

"So what do you want?" she asks and I keep looking around.

"Maybe a butterfly or a bow with all of you.For myself I'm thinking about a DNA sign."I say and she looks at my face.

"That means a lot to you doesn't it?" she says.

"Lets just say that I don't know who I am anymore.  I have to figure it out myself!" I say my smile dropped and made place for a very serious face.

"Butterfly or bow?" she says softly as the girls join us again because they don't like the new song thats playing.

"What?" Macy asks and she looks at Laura.

"Well we were thinking about a bow or a butterfly as tattoo for all of us" I say and I see Laura' face light up.

"Can we make a combination of both?" she says and that made me think of a new idea.

"Omg yes we can make a bow with a butterfly on it!" I say and Christina smiles.

"Good idea!" Macy says and they all stare at me.

"Where do you want it?"Laura asks with a spark in her eyes.

"Okay this is gonna sound weird but I want it on my hipbone!" I say excited and I see the girls light up.

"Okay so lets do it!" Macy says with a smile on her face.