Don't know me

Chapter 9-Don't know me

Taylor'POV

"I'm sorry!" I whisper and I run off.

I look around and see Tobias stand there smiling but still confused.How could we kiss? we don't even know eachother!

I keep runing I'm outside now and see Peter! Oh no I'm so not in the mood to see him.I bump into Macy who looks into my wide open eyes.

"What happened?" she asked as she starts running next to me.

"To much!" I say out of breath and keep running my legs are burning.My lungs are aching and I love it.

"Where are we going?" she says so out of breath that I stop and look at her.

"Just a place I go when everything is to much to take!" I say and we walk towards a bench in the little woods.

"Its beautiful out here!" she says excited still trying to catch her breath.

"I know " I say as we sit down she sits next to me and smiles.

"Okay so I"ll start cause a lot happened to me too!" she says with a calm voice.

"I'm so sorry.I haven't really talked to you a while!" I say feeling guilty.

"Thats okay.Luke and I kissed and I think I like him." she says and I start laughing she looks at me weird.

"Well at least you know you like him.Peter and I sort of became friends.And after we fought we almost kissed and I got confused.We don't really know eachother.But Four and I kind of became close too.We kissed and it feels like my best mistake and my worst!" I say as she smiles.

"So your inbetween two guys?" she asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Well sort of but they don't know me!And I don't know them!but still they told me personal stuff!" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Well that sounds bad and confusing" she says looking into my eyes stroking my hair as my mom used to do when I was upset.

"So are you gonna try dating Luke?" I ask smiling and I see her face light up.

"I'm gonna try!" she says and her head turns around guickly as we hear footsteps.

My eyes get big and I can't even talk I'm out of breath.

"Hi macy.Can I just umm..." Tobias says and Macy stands up and walks up to Luke who apperently walked all the way here with Tobias.

"Hi!" I say and I smile a little I see a little smile on his face as he sits down.

"You have to know that I don't just kiss people.It wasn't a mistake and I know you think I don't know you but I do more than you think!" He says he puts his arm around my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You don't know me Tobias!" I yell and I feel bad for yelling.

"sssh It's okay!" he says and he makes circles on my shoulder with his finger it calms me down.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Well I like you!" he says and I pull myself back and we face eachother.

"Omg Tobias! What about Tris?"I ask looking in his eyes and I see I hit a sensitive spot.

"Tris is gone! I try to move on Taylor! It's verry hard but I'm trying when you walked into my life I felt like I could finally breathe again!" He says with tears in his eyes.

"Tobias!"I whisper and I pull myself against him and put my lips against his.

It feels nice I like kissing him I feel my heart raising.His hands are in my hair now and my hands around his neck.He opens his mouth and a little breath escapes my mouth.He slips his tongue in and we kiss more intimate.