11- Discovery

Previously: Can: "Actually, Can, we're pretty tired and may just lay down for awhile, if that's okay?" Nihat says. "Of course, I can always do shopping or grab food for everyone and we can start exploring tomorrow," I respond, remembering not everyone is used to traveling. Nihat and Mekevibe tell Sanem that they're going to lay down in her room for a bit to get a nap in and she says that she's going to unpack a bit in the writing nook. She waits for them to shut the door and runs into my arms. "I love it, I love it so much. I love you for doing all of this for me, it's beautiful," she holds me tightly, gives me a kiss. I pull her into my chest and say, "Sanem, I'd do anything for you. I love you." She grabs my hand and starts to pull me towards the door, "let's check you in to your hotel. Plus, I think I owe you a reenactment." 

Sanem
I'm more than excited to be alone with Can. I barely let him put his bags down before I reach for him and pull him close, deeply kissing him. "Close your eyes," I whisper as I start to plot my next move. He looks at me and smiles and obeys my request. I take his hands and and pull him to the sofa, directly across from the bed. I lightly push him so the back of his legs feel the sofa and he sits. I climb on his lap with a leg on each side of him and start lightly kissing him everywhere. He starts to speak and I shhh him. "This is my dream, Can Divit," I purr. He smiles and holds me tightly and I continue kissing him on his neck. I pull his hair down and run my fingers through it, gliding my nails on his scalp. His moans pull at my desire and I start to get greedy and remove his shirt. I slide off his lap and pull him over to the bed so I have more access to him. He lays down with an amused look on his face. I start kissing him at his mouth with so much need that both of our moods shift from playful to full on lust and want.

"Can, what do you want?" I say in a hoarse voice that I almost don't recognize. "Hmmm. What I really want before we continue is a shower - hours of travel in these clothes," he points to his pants and then nods in the direction of his shirt that's now on the floor. "I would ask you to join me, but I don't want to push my luck," he says as he kisses my forehead.

"I'll wait for you here," I say as I pat the bed. I hear the shower starting and I'm laying in bed running my fingers over my swollen lips. I check my phone and know at best we have about an hour before my parents start to wake and question our whereabouts. I spend another few minutes contemplating my next move, knowing good and well that my mind is already made up.

I remove my clothes, take a deep breath and gently open the bathroom door. The shower is marble and the entire side wall is made of glass. Can doesn't hear me walk in, so I take a moment to appreciate him in all of his delicious glory. He's washing his face and and I slip into the shower and put my arms around him. He flinches for a moment, surprised at my arms that have found their way to his chest. As he finishes rinsing his face, he turns and faces me. Surprisingly I'm not nervous even though all the lights are on and there's no going back after making such a bold move.

"Hmmm" is all Can musters as his eyes drift down my body and back up, taking his time until his eyes reach mine again. Suddenly I feel shy and begin to put my head down, when he pulls me to him and spins me around so my back is to his chest and I'm closest to the water. It feels so good to have the water cascading down me while Can is kissing my neck and playing with my hair. "Trust me?" he asks in a seductive voice. I nod, moving my arms so I feel his which are weaving around my waist. He grabs the shampoo and starts massaging my scalp and hair. I close my eyes reveling in the feeling. When he finishes, he spins me around to face him and takes a step forward so I move backwards into the water. I dip my head back and he uses his hands to go through my hair, ensuring the soap is rinsed out. He leans to the side and grabs the loofa and lathers it up and begins to slowly move it from my shoulders to my arms, then watching my eyes he goes over my breasts and I release a small mmmm noise so he leans into kiss me as he moves the loofa down my stomach. He bends down to his knees and starts with my right foot and moves all the way my leg, stopping just shy of where I want him to be. I feel shaky and take a step back to lean myself against the wall. He moves to my left foot and goes all the way up and this time intimately runs the loofa over me completely, causing me to gasp in surprise and delight. He smiles and pulls my calves so I move forward into the water. Closing my eyes, I feel warm and an electric volt going through my entire body. I open my eyes and look down and Can's mouth is licking and kissing my inner thighs moving up ever so slowly. I can barely handle the pulses coursing through me.

"Can...

Can
She's so damn beautiful and I can't believe she was bold enough to have come in here. Hearing her whimper my name when I'm on the brink of giving her what she wants is making me want her, all of her. But we're not there yet and I have to restrain myself, which is the hardest damn thing I've done in my life. I continue up her thighs and she leans into me, wanting. It's so intoxicating to have her in my reach; my senses take over, showing her how much I love her through each tongue stroke and nibble. Her legs are quaking and she's releasing delectable noises that I can feel pulsating in my ever growing erection. Her hands steading on my shoulders, clawing, fisting, restless as her body absorbs the rapture of my motions. Applying more pressure to each caress and circular motion, I feel Sanem lose her battle and senses as she explodes, letting out the most lovely sounds that heighten my own needs.

She slides down the wall of the shower, eyes closed, sly smile on her face. I kiss her and pull away with her gaze following me. She slides closer to me and reaches her hand into my lap gently circling my tip and most sensitive part of my body. My eyes roll back into my head as I let her discover and to my surprise I feel her wet hair on my thighs right before she pulls me into her mouth. She takes her time and I feel her hands trembling on my thighs as she finds her rhythm. I place my hands on hers and gently squeeze them while saying her name barely above a whisper. She moves one of her hands and reaches for more, cupping me and holding me hostage with her touch. She increases the intensity of each suck by tightening her grip ever so slightly and I'm close to ecstasy, but never want to leave this feeling. Whatever she's doing with her tongue is my undoing. She untangles from me and heads to the sink, but quickly returns and curls into my arms. We stay there silently for awhile catching our breathes. She shifts her body and makes eye contact with me and a smile curls on her face, "this was better than the dream."