"Ah, Abigail. I've been meaning to reach you for a while now, but I was having trouble finding out where you and your little famous friends went off. Their house has pretty high security, I can tell you that" she started, looking down a me through her glasses. "But I think I found you" I gulped nervoulsy as I tried comforting Jordyn. By this time, Rose and Heather had come running after hearing the screams and screech of tires.

"I've come across an article in this magazine" she continued, tearing her gaze from me to her hands, which were smoothing out the magazine, holding it out for us to see. "The article mentionned that the twins and you stay alone in this house with five other boys. Am I correct?" My jaw slightly dropped as I realized that my biggest fear was happening right now. She has a perfectly good reason to take the twins away now. I let Jordyn go and she ran into the backyard with Jonathan.

"Yes. Yes you are" I breathed out, shocked. "You're too young to be watching over the twins, and I'm pretty sure those boys you're staying with are as well, am I right?" I couldn't utter a word. This couldn't be happening. Please let this whole thing be a dream, and I'll wake up in a few seconds, with Niall next to me.... Wait did I just say Niall? I meant Kevin... "Louis is 20" Rose spoke up, obviously trying to help me keep the twins.

"But he's not the one in charge of the twins. Abigail is. Plus, he's not here, is he? The twins need a responsible adult to take care of them all the time. You have just proven to me that you cannot watch them properly." She said coldly, and I shook my head frantically. "But Mrs Delacourt, you don't understand-"

"Abigail, there is nothing else you can say that will make me change my mind. The twins need a safe, stable environment to grow and develop into mature human beings. They do not have that with you. Jordyn here was under your supervision, and she nearly got hit by a car. I'm sorry but I will have to call Child Protection Services" she said coldly. My breath caught in my throat.

I vaguely heard Rose and Heather protesting and arguing with Mrs Delacourt, but I couldn't move or make my mind process anything. I was frozen in shock.

All I could think of was her words, echoing in my head. "The twins need a safe, stable environment to grow and develop into mature human beings. They do not have that with you. Jordyn here was under your supervision, and she nearly got hit by a car." Was it true? Was I really such a bad guardian? It felt like my heart was being crushed by those words.

"They do not have that with you"

Without thinking about it twice, I turned quickly around, shoving past Rose and Heather. I ran out into the backyard again, where Jordyn and Jonathan were playing. I ran to them as tears started prickling behind my eyes. I stumbed next to them and desperately pulled them into my arms, hugging them tight. They hugged back, like they always do, but I could tell that they knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Abbie?" Jonathan finally asked after a few seconds. "Nothing. I love you" I said, not wanting them to panick. "I love you too" they both said cheerfully, wrapping their little arms around me again. I heard someone approach, and I turned around to see Rose and Heather. Heather's face made it obvious that she was crying, and Rose looked like she was damn real close to crying as well.

"She left. She said she'll be back tonight with a Social Worker and that if you or the twins aren't here, the police are getting involved" A strangled sob tore out of my throat as a few tears ran down my cheeks. I squeezed the twins once more before letting go. This is bad. I'm really losing them.

Rose and Heather immediately came up to me and hugged me tight, trying to comfort me but with no success. I broke down in their arms, and started crying hysterically. I've worked so hard to keep us together, but this stupid article just ruined everything. Why can't the paps realize that they're ruining so many lives?