“Yeah man.” Michael says

“I would of never guessed..” Calum says

“Really?” Michael says and looks on the dance floor to see him dancing with a guy.

We all laugh.

The boys from One Direction come back and sit with us.

It was fun for all of us to just sit around the booth getting to know each other.

There was no drama that night

There was no fights

We all just had fun

Now waking up the next morning was a different story

I had the worst hangover.

Alex and I decided to have a hangover day, which basically meant you watch movies all day and snack on food and drink milkshakes.

We invited all the boys over and we all went down to the playroom and watch movies.

It was so much fun. I loved lazy days like this half way through the day we all felt a little better surprisingly no one threw up.

The boys all skated here instead of driving.

“Can you teach me how to skate?” I looked up and asked Michael

He laughed, “You want to learn to skate now?”

I nodded my head.

“Okay lets go. We’ll be right back.” Michael said

We go to the front yard and grab his skateboard.

It took a lot of patience, falling, patience, giving up, Michael making me try again, falling but eventually I got the hang of it.

“Michael did you get a suit yet?” I ask him

“I’m getting it on Tuesday.” He tells me.

I loose my balance and almost fall on Michael but he catches me.

We look into each other’s eyes and I can feel that attraction making us lean in closer to each other.

I’m standing on his skateboard so I’m only a little bit shorted then him and the kiss was amazing.

His lips on my lips and his hands around my waist while mine are in his hair.