Shocking everyone

Hi I'm Melody, but propel cal me Mel, I'm six-teen. I have 2 loving parents and a older sister who is 23 and a younger brother who is 12. I have a boyfriend who's name is Zayne. I have a story and I say, Lets get started!

"I'm pregnant", I said to my boyfriend Zayne. "Are you sure?", he asked. "Yeah, I took 2 tests" I said. I started getting teary eyed. Zayne soon said "its ok baby, well be fine just fine."

I soon planned a dinner with my family and Zayne's family, to tell them I was pregnant. Zayne and I got up at the end of the dinner. I announced saying that you guys can't overreact with what I'm telling you. I then said "I'm pregnant". My dad said "what you're what." "Pregnant", I said. my dad got really mad and stormed out of the room. Zayne's dad said " Were leaving, and this better be a joke." I started to crying with all of the drama. Zayne protested saying he was staying here with me. I whispered in Zayne's ear saying "No just go okay we can text later, I don't want u getting in more trouble." Zayne hugged me as his family were leaving.

My mom asked my brother to go up stairs so she could talk to me. my mom said" what are you going to do Melody". I said " I don't know Mom, I want to keep it but then dad will most likely kick me out." My mom said "No he won't sweetheart, he loves you he just really shocked and upset." I said "okay mom." My mom then said "we need to schedule a doctors appoint for you, to get you on prenatals and such."

A little later my little brother Jack came into my room. My little brother and I are like buddies, we never really fight. I said come here Jack. Jack sat at the edge of my bed and asked "are you really pregnant?" "Yeah I am" I said. "Oh cool" he said. "So what am I going to have a niece or nephew",he said. " That's right" I said. Jack soon left my room.

(Hey sorry it's soo short, some parts might be short while some might be long.)