Chapter 24

I threw on a white dress that hung just above the knee and began searching my closet for my black pumps, finally finding them I slipped them on and began to curl my hair once done I did my makeup. My phone buzzed I sighed getting up to grab it.

Gabe <3

"You ready yet babe?"

BAMF:

"Yea, almost done."

I quickly replied while tossing my phone in my purse. Also throwing some other things in as well in the process. I headed downstairs carefully not wanting to fall and break my ankle. I swung open the front door to see Gabe on his phone waiting for me he looked up and smiled opening the door for me.

"Thanks."

He smiles a 'you're welcome' and we head off. We arrive at the restaurant that we had a reservation for. We were led to our table.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca and I'm going to be your waitress tonight what can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have some Iced Tea please?" I smiled.

"And I'll have a coke."

I smiled.

"This is nice."

"Yea, it is"

Gabe grabs my hand. And the waitress comes back to take our order.

"Here ya go."

She plops the plates down in front of us. My plate containing spaghetti and Gabe's containing a steak and broccoli.

"I like this place and the waitress is so nice."

"I love you, Stella."

"I love you too, now let's eat."

-

-

-

-

I walked in the front door with a huge smile plastered on my face.

What a great night.

I ran upstairs taking off my makeup and putting on my pyjamas before opening my laptop to watch some Netflix.

After watching Netflix for an hour I received a text.

Gabe <3:

Night, beautiful.

BAMF:

Night, boo.

My eyelids began to be heavy and I drifted to sleep.