Chapter 23

"WAKE UPPPPP!" someone yelled. I let out a soft groan not wanting to get up. But of course it was a school day an there is nothing more exciting then a school day. Not. Then that's why I felt fingers touch my stomach and I broke out in a heap of laughter. "S-stop." I pleaded. I opened my eyes to see Gabe looking over me while removing his hands from my stomach. As I tried to catch my breath.

"Get out, so I can change."

"Alright alright." he threw his hands up in defense.

He shut the door and I began rummaging through my drawers and closet in search for an outfit when I finally found the perfect one. I quickly threw it on and headed out of my bedroom in search for food. Today was the day that I was going to ask Gabe what he said last night before I fell asleep.

I found Gabe in the kitchen rummaging through the cupboards. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. I opened one of the cupboards to look for a bowl and began pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"What did you say to me that night before I fell asleep?"

"Stel. Do you really what to know?"

"Duh. That's why I asked dummy." I said playfully punching his arm.

He laughed.

"I said that I love you."

"So you said I love you?"

"Uh yah."

"Aww I love you too." I pecked him on the lips before continuing to eat my cereal.

-

-

-

"Hey Stel?"

"Yah?"

"I want to ask you something come down here."

"No, I'm too lazy you come up here and ask me."

"Jeez. Okay."

Gabe opened the door before giving me a "Really" type of look.

"What?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come out to dinner with me tonight?"

"Yes that would be lovely."