Chapter 1

It was the at the age of fifteen I began to realize something. Something ever so meaningful, I realized that no one cared about me not even my parents. I felt neglected. Each and every single damn day I was bullied, bullied by the same people over and over again it was sickening. They called me names I couldn't bear. I felt lost, depressed and horrible..

I would lock myself in my room for days, weeks, months even, refusing to come out. I never learned to accept that I wasn't perfect in anyway.

What those people called me were true, all of it every last word. One thing I do accept is that I know that I am extremely insecure about myself.

Yes, insecure I hate myself and everything I am. I am Stella Crawford~voted most ugliest girl in school. Maybe I was over exaggerating a little bit, but that's honestly how I felt constantly. I wasn't what anyone considered "pretty". I had dark brown hair, it hung just above my butt. I had green eyes, in which I inherited from my mother. I had a flabby stomach and large thighs. My body definitely wasn't the body of a supermodel. 

School for me was crazy, I was stressed constantly about going to school simply because of my insecurities and whether people judge me or not. I didn't have many friends. I was fairly smart, but I wasn't like a genius or anything like that. My grades were stable and I was passing all my classes, I was scared of failing. 

I guess that's me. I'm not an interesting person at all. I was just kinda the type of girl who just stayed in the back and didn't speak her mind or give an opinion or anything like that. I just wanted to finish high school without drama and as quickly as possible. Couldn't wait to leave as soon as I could.