Chapter 8

Gabe spent the night, he wanted to cheer me up. So he insisted that he stay over. Good thing my parents weren't home. I was kinda glad he spent the night. I love having him around. He always knows how to make me laugh. And he always knows how to make me happy when I'm sad. He's perfect.

Every time he touches me I get butterflies. I woke up to the sweet, mouth watering smell of bacon.

I loved bacon. Of course Gabe knew this.

"Hey, good looking whatcha got cooking?" I asked. I hope I don't have morning breath. He's so cute. Gabe was wearing the cutest thing ever. He was wearing an apron and a chefs hat... Awe.

"Hey, morning Stel good sleep? He asked with the cutest smile on his face.

"Ya" I yawned.. attractive Stella. Jeez.

He laughed.

"Hey, Stella?"

"Yea?"

"I was wondering do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?" He asked while putting two pieces of bacon on the plate in front of me.

I was shocked. Did he just ask me out on a date?..

"Yes, totally. I would love to go to the movies with you tonight". I smiled.

"Great"

*that evening*

I got out of the shower. I blow dried my hair, curled it loosely. I slipped on on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt with cutouts in the back and a skull on the front of it. I put on a leather jacket over my shirt, I put on my infinity sign bracelet, and applied some makeup.

I wanted to look casual, comfortable & cute.

As I was slipping on my black Steve Madden combat boots. My phone buzzed:

Gabe:

Hey sweetie, almost ready to go?

Me:

Yea. Almost

Gabe:

Alright see ya in a few.

Me:

Yea see ya!

I finished putting my boots on, grabbed my cross body & texted Gabe. I was waiting in the living room when the doorbell rang.. *ding dong* I opened the door and Gabe was standing there looking very handsome, and cute.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hey, you look amazing"

"Thanks" I replied while blushing.

"Ready?"

"Yea lets go!"

This date is gonna be perfect.

I didn't know what movie we were gonna see cause Gabe had refused to tell me. I was hoping that it would be a movie that the both of us would be into so that we could both enjoy it as much as we could.

It was nice to spend tome with Gabe. It made me feel closer to him. He was someone who I could count on. I genuinely felt as if my feelings for him were growing more and more for him.

And hopefully this date proves my theory.