Chapter 7

Until one of the school bullies Max started picking on me.....

"Hey, what's up bitch" he said rudely.

"Why are you calling me that?" I spat back. He had no right to call me that.

"Because I can do whatever I want to you, you little ugly fatty." It hurt those words. It wasn't the first time Max had picked on me. I honestly hadn't understood why he would call me all those hateful words when I had never done anything to him at all.

"No you can't" Gabe from across the hall yelled.

Thank God he was here.

Gabe's P.O.V

Is this guy serious?? He can't just come around and pick on people.

I walked over to Stella, who was in tears. "Dude, you think it's cool to pick on people and bully them? Well it's not". This guy makes me so mad....

"Ya it's fun" Max said. I lost it. I grabbed him and I slammed him into the lockers. Hard. "No, it's not fun to pick on people. Bring them down when you feel like it. Put yourself in their shoes for a day would you like people bullying and making fun of you? You bully people just because they're different? Huh? You use their insecurities to ruin their life. Stella is beautiful, smart, funny, insanely cute, amazing the list could go on forever. Every girl in this school is beautiful and unique. So stop putting people down".

Hopefully that was enough to convince everyone.

Stella's P.O.V

Wow... That was amazing. Gabe is such a great guy. I felt myself blushing when he said those things about me. Those foreign things.

I looked around the hallway was filled with students. Girls, they were smiling. When Gabe had finished talking the hallway started to fill with clapping and cheering.

*later that day*

"That was amazing what you did Gabe" I smiled. He smiled back. "Well someone had to stand up for you. Just don't listen to them Stel. You're a WAY better person than he'll ever be." This guy is amazing.

Gabe knew just what to say to make me feel better. Even though we only knew each other for a short period of time, I felt like I knew him my whole life. As cheesy as that sounds it was the truth and nothing but the truth. I genuinely felt like I had a connection with him.