Chapter 5

Gabe's P.O.V

I didn't know how to approach Stella. But when she bumped into me the other day, it was the  perfect oppourtunity for me to talk to her. It gave me a chance to get to know her more see what we have in common. Over the course of three days we hung out a lot. We talked and laughed. And cried tears of joy. Turns out we have a lot in common. In order for me to pretend to like her and get her to go out with me I had to make it as realistic as possible.

It was Thursday. I woke up to my alarm blaring One Direction. Jeez my sister Katie must of played with it again. I got up and texted Stella.

Me:

Good morning, sweetie 🌞⛅

Stella:

Ugh. Don't remind me. Anyways, morning. Btw that sun creeps me out.

Me:

Well if that creeps you out then molester moon does too haha 🌚🌚🌚

Stella:

Haha, very funny. And that vid was awesome.

Gabe:

Yea it was well see ya at school later.

Stella:

Bye

Wow, this girl is amazing. It didn't even seem like she was bullied she always seemed so happy. When I heard of her being bullied it made me sad and angry oh and don't forget disgusted. She doesn't deserve that. No one does.

She was so kind hearted from what I could tell. How could anyone bully someone so kindhearted and sweet. Maybe I was just a little bias because I liked her so much. Or maybe I was just telling myself that.