Chapter 12

I woke up to my phone buzzing. Ugh. I grabbed my phone and squinted at the screen it was a text from Gabe at 5:30 in the morning. Why on earth is he up this early?

Gabe:

Morning beautiful :) ❤

Stella:

GRRR GABE ITS 5:30 IN THE MORNING LEAVE ME ALONE TEXT ME AT A REASONABLE TIME PLEASE!!.

Gabe:

Ugh fine

Since Gabe woke me up I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided just to do some random things on my phone until 6:00.

When 6:00 rolled around I got out of bed and got ready. I took a hot shower that made my pale ugly skin red and blotchy. I got out and put on a Brandy Melville crop top and some high waisted denim mom jeans. Then I covered my ugly face with some makeup, and pulled my hair into a fishtail braid and pulled on a grey beanie. I ran downstairs pulled on my Doc Martens and went to school.

I got to school in just the nick of time. Phew. I got to my locker pulled out my books when I felt someone's hand snake around my waist.

"Hey, sorry I spazzed out at you this morning."

"Its alright I understand I mean I did wake you up at 5:30am so I'm sorry." Gabe said sincerely.

"Its ok but, one thing don't wake me up at 5:30 again."

He laughed "ok I won't".

The rest of the day was pretty boring so I hung out with Gabe and his friend which was ok I guess but I really need a a girl best friend or something. Someone I can do girl things with maybe that's my new mission for tomorrow. I had friends that I talked to in class and stuff but I hadn't talked to them outside class or anything.