Dylan! I called to him through the pack mind link.

Yeah? Are you finally done? You females take forever nowadays. He sighed exasperatedly.

Oh shut up. And meet me and Victoria in the attic, we're going super sleuthing for something!

I chuckled at my reference to 'My Friends Tigger & Pooh', I loved watching that show with all the little kids in the morning.

I bombarded through the attic door and had to stop and put my hands on my knees. I took in a huge gulp of air from all that running and ended up swallowing about ten hundred freakin' thousand dust bunnies.

"AHAHAHA, what the hell happened to y-" Victoria stopped her mad woman cackling and joined me in my chocking fest.

I wanted to laugh at her for laughing at me and then ending up chocking, but I didn't feel like swallowing thirty thousand more of those damn dust bunnies that were flying dangerously close to my air ways.

But luckily before me and Victoria did end up dying from lack of air; Dylan came into the room and opened up all the huge windows that formed a row on the wall across from us.

"Thanks." Me and Victoria wheezed out at the same time.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "No problem." He smacked us on the back two times each and snorted at us when we nearly fell to the ground.

I glared at him. "You're a lot stronger than you look you know. That really hurt." I muttered and rubbed my aching back.

I looked over to see Victoria with the same scornful expression on her face, rubbing her back as well as she walked around the room.

"So where do we start?" I asked and made a beeline towards her trying not to make a box full of knick knacks fall on my head.

"Nowhere  I already found the box of records!" She squealed and picked up the box and immediately began pawing through it.

"What was his last name?" I crouched down next to her and looked at all of the files that were placed in alphabetical order, just wishing that one would pop out and say 'It's me! I'm the on you're looking for!', but that would just be crazy.

"I think it was something along the lines of Bale?"

"No I don't think that's it." I frowned wishing that this would move along faster. I just wanted all of us to reconnect again.

"What are you guys looking for anyway?" Dylan spoke from over my shoulder.

"Do you remember the Evergreen Pack?" I whirled around to face him.

"Yeah why?"

"What was their alpha's last name? Me and Victoria forgot and we're trying to look him up."

"Oh well that's easy it was Hale. Speaking of him it's been what? Two years since I've seen him? Time sure does fly..."

"What when did you go visit the Evergreen Pack? And why didn't you tell me?" My frown deepened out of annoyance.

How the crap was I an alpha and I couldn't even tell you where one of my closest friends went two years ago. That's pretty sad.

"Cale....no. Dale....no. E-eale? What? That doesn't even make sense! Fale? Absolutely not. Gale? Hm...nope! UGH WHAT IS THAT BOYS NAME?" Victoria whisper shouted in frustration.

"It's Hale for pete's sake!" I told her but she either didn't hear me or decided to ignore me because she went on with reciting all the letters of the alphabet with the ending "ale".

"H...hm. H, h, h, uh...HALE. Oh my gosh guys I found it!"

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Dylan, waiting for him to answer my question.

"One day I just woke up I guess and decided that I wanted to see some old friends. Just to see how everyone was doing and how they were holding up. There are quiet a few new additions to the pack also. Probably even more now, it has been two years ago." He stared off into space. The math nerd was probably trying to calculate just how many people were now in the pack.

"Well did anything happen? Did anybody say anything?" I pressured.

He looked thoughtful for another moment until a sly grin came across his face.

"Actually yes," I was about to ask what it was but he put his hand in my face, signaling for me to shut up before I even got a word out. "I think he'll want to make that announcement for himself. Heck, he might even want to tell the whole Moonridge Pack."

"But when would he get the chance to do that?" Victoria popped up beside me face deep in the "H" file.

"You're throwing a huge party for your birthday right?" Dylan ignored Victoria's question and turned to me.

"Duh. I am turning twenty one after all. I can finally drink with all of my college friends!" I whooped and fist pumped the air at the same time as Victoria.

"Well, legally anyway..." Victoria tacked on then giggled going right back to looking through the file.

Dylan rolled his eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time today. "So you already invited our entire pack plus about sixty humans, so why not just tack on the whole Evergreen Pack while you're at it?"

I bit my lip.

He had a good point but what if something went wrong? What if no one showed up? What if everyone from the Evergreen Pack hated me because of what happened?

"Do you think anyone would show up?" I looked up at him hopefully, still biting my lip.

"I think everyone will show up." He looked me into my eyes and gave me a huge hug.

"So is that a yes?" Victoria asked jumping in place beside me.

I smiled. "That's most definitely a yes."

And I have to say although I was super excited to invite the Evergreen Pack I couldn't help this dreadful feeling that was washing over me. Then at the same time an even bigger feeling of needing to do this was conflicting with it.

But hey, I've got everything to gain and nothing to lose from this.

Right?