Soughting out this problem

Kris p.o.v

I have to fix this problem. I have to before someone gets hurt. I walked in to the waiting room and only saw Kai. "where are the others?" I asked "only me and Suho stayed......why did you leave without telling us?" I sighed "my mum has cancer but....." I couldn't finish my sentence Cuz I had broke down in tears. Kai got up and pulled me into a bro hug. "I understand now. But you have to tell Robyn the real truth. She thought you went there to study." Kai said and realised the hug.

"where is Suho?" "he said he forgot something in Fono's hospital room. " I nodded. "I need to use the bathroom" I said. he nodded and sat back Down. I went to go see what he really wanted. I walked in and saw Suho carresing Fono's face. I opened the door a little to see what he was saying. all I got was ' I ???? you' wait.......... he LIKES her? I thought.

.

.

.

.

God I have been gone for so much and I am getting confused alot. I came in and Suho quickly moved away from Fono. "what are you doing?" "uhhh I I forgot my phone." I looked at him suspiciously. "Let's go she needs rest" Suho said. I nodded and he exited first. I looked behind me to see Fono eyes open wide as soon as Suho left.

"he does like you " I teased and quickly closed the door as she got up and grabbed a pillow threatening to throw it at me. I stuck my tongue out behind the glass window and left. sigh. now to tell Robyn the truth.

Fono p.o.v

Suho??!!! I thought he hated me after all hose hurtful comments he had made to me. Wow and I thought I was bipolar. I guess not. I lay on back facing he ceiling thinking. Ughh great now my brain hurts. I groaned and turned to the side to sleep again but I had a really bad headache. I called for the nurse who gave me some headache pills and water. I thanked her and she left. I feel so lonely.

Where is Robyn when you need her? I feel really angy with myself because I made my best friends cry. What have I done. was the last thing I thought before I drifted off into sleepy land.

a/n
hope y'all liked his chapter. how are you all I feel so upset. ughh backstabbing fake friends are the worst. Especially when you did nothing. anyway thank you for the votes have a good year and yea?