Candy

robyn p.o.v

I woke up and did my normal morning routine. Bathing,teeth,hair,breakfast and go. My friends wouldn't wake up. Especially Fono. Everytime I go wake her up she tries pulling my hair. I even had to put my hair up in a bun and place in to a pot to protect my hair from being ripped out. I walked through the gates of school and walked past a boy against a locker and a girl running her finger up and down his chest. I rolled my eyes and carried on. Ughh immature students these days. Oh well she will learn when she gets pregnant and he runs off to another lady. When I walked past them I heard someone call my name. I turned around to find it was Kris against the locker! Pffft. I eyed him. "what? " "rude much listen take this girl off of me she isn't letting go of me!" "why should I help you? you said you wanted all the ladies and that you were a chic magnet. now your saying you dont want ladies? pffft help yourself mate." I turned and left him there with the clingy girl. I entered room 13b ( random number) and sat down. 30 mind later I woke up to the bell. Fono was beside me along with Danyah and Bianca. the others had different classes. oh well. I quickly wiped off drool that was hanging on the corners of my mouth. I looked back to see Kris glaring at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him and gave him a cheeky wink while he rolled his eyes at me. I turned around in my seat again. "ok class we have a new student today her name is Candy! say hello!" this so called Candy girl walked in and looked at Kris. more like staring. "abhor,hello im Candy please take care of me!" she looked like she was only saying that to Kris. Since you know she is staring at him " ok you can sit in the empty seat next to Kris" I see her eyes widen and the girls start pouting. The boys groan in annoyance while Kris has a cold expression painted on his face. Oh God,please spare her! she walked towards him and greeted him then sat down. He ignored her and continued looking at the board pretending to listen when he wasn't. ughhh she is going to die cuz of Kris and his 'Group'. ughh how am I gonna tell her when she is practicly in love with him? shit.