Luhans soccer game,Attacks and the big news

Fono P.o.v

I woke up and saw almost everyone left. Suho and Kai and Mi were the only ones left. Kai laid on my right and Suho on my left. Mi was on a single bed. I'm pretty sure she shared with Luhan but I'm not to sure as I has fallen asleep earlier than expected. I woke mi up and took a picture of Suho and Kai and used it to tease them later. Me and Mi went out for breakfast then i took her to go see Luhans soccer game. But she didn't know that. when we got there I quickly ditched her. oh my.... lol I'm so going to get scolded by her.... oh well? haha....

Mi p.o.v

just when I thought everything was going well Fono dragged me to Luhans soccer game. AISH!! Fono you are dead when I get my hands on you. Me and Luhan shared a bed last night but web put pillows inbetween us. I watched luhans game and he won. He saw me and lifted me up and twirled me around shouting happily. "yahh put me down Luhan!!" I shouted while laughing. He finally put me down and high fived me. After a team meeting he and me went to go get him some food. I swear this guy eats like a pig. O.o. oh well.

Robyn p.o.v

Me and Kris still haven't told the others about us but we woke up early to go on a bubble tea date. Both of us got green tea flavour. ^_^ I'm sooo  happy it's my favorite flavor and Kris. "Robyn there is something I need to tell you

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm moving to the U.S to study." I dropped my bubble tea and ran with Kris chasing after me. I ran and ran till Kris got tired. I left him behind and hid in a corner sobbing till I heard a familiar voice. "Robyn?!"

sehun p.o.v

I was walking till I heard someone sobbing. I wen to go check it out "Robyn!?" I said she looked up. Her eyes red and puffy from crying. I picked her up and hugged her. Her tears soaked my shirt but I didn't care. She kept crying and sobbing while talking. "Kris...........is...........leaving.........to...........the.........U.S..........." I heard. O.O "do you like Kris hyung?" I asked. she awnsered me "we are dating Sehun" I froze and she continued sobbing. she soon fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her angelic face. if only she knew how I felt about her. sigh . I carried her home till Kris hyung to her from my arms and carrsed her hair and face. I went to my room and felt jelouse. A week ago I hated her now I like her? WTF??

Kai p.o.v

me and Suho woke up and smelt bacon and eggs and pancakes cooking so we both ran downstairs to see who was cooking. we both saw Fono cooking. she seemed quite happy this morning. oh well?! "hey guys I cooked a big breakfast.. for you 2 only I already had breakfast. " she said while smiling "yah what's with the smile?" Suho asked "let's say I paired Mi and luhan together. aren't I evil?" just then the phone rings. she goes to awnser it and puts bit on loud speaker for us to hear. she signalled us to be quite and we did.

Mi

Fono

So? how was the game?

I'm go in to kill you for this I swear

yea yea what ever anyway did his team win?

yes

did you get a hug?

yes a BIG one too it felt........nice?

AIGOOO

yahh shut up will you?

aish so cold

just then Mi and luhan came barging in. Mi still talking on he phone.

be prepared to die

uhh one question?

yes?

why are we still talking on he phone when you are in front of me?

iDk?

Fono Hung up and Mi put her phone in her purse and shoved it at luhan who caught it. She then lunged for Fono who was now running and laughing. wow she looks cute. I slapped my cheeks a few tomes snap out ta it Kai!!!