sixty

if someone were to tell [name] several months ago that she was going to be staying at the residence of a famous 22 year old who torments his friends within a 4 minute and 20 second long vlog's home, she'd probably think that person was insane.

but here she was, standing beside the chocolate haired boy himself as he helped her take her two suitcases out from the trunk of his tesla.

[name] watched as david pulled the second suitcase out from his trunk, gently placing it to the ground, "are you sure it's okay that i stay at your house, dave?"

david grabs the trolley handle, pulling it out from inside the suitcase. he glances up at [name], meeting her soft gaze, "i told you. as long as it got you to stay in la longer i'm happy to have you stay at my place." he smiles.

[name] returns the same smile, breaking their gaze to turn her attention to the other suitcase. she pulls the trolley handle out from inside the suitcase, beginning to wheel it towards david's house.

she hears david's trunk close, along with the sound of his tesla locking behind her. by the time she's a few inches away from the front door, david catches up to [name]'s side with her second suitcase, trolley handle gripped tightly in the palm of his hand, "i don't think natalie is here right now since i had asked her to run out and get a few things." he spoke up, "unless... she didn't actually leave yet. sometimes she procrastinates."

"i didn't see her car, so i don't think she's here."

david only nods, approaching the front door. he still held his keys in his hands since he had to unlock the front door. shoving the right key into the slot, he turns it and pushes his door open, [name] following shortly behind.

once [name] is inside, david shuts the front door. he takes the lead into his home, leading [name] to the one other guest rooms he had. natalie had been living in one of them already.

as the two walked towards [name]'s temporary room, [name] spoke up, "so, um, quick question."

"shoot."

"am i like... part of the vlog squad now?"

david grabs the handle to her door, twisting it and pushing the door open. he looks back at [name] before entering. since still being a few inches taller than her, he slightly looks down at her, "i mean, only if you want to be. i don't wanna make you feel like you have to be apart of it now. i definitely wouldn't wanna force you into our group if you felt uncomfortable about it."

he enters the room with [name]'s suitcase, wheeling it over to the pre-made bed. the room seemed to have been cleaned out since the last time [name] was over his house, "i'd love to be, but... i don't think it's right that i just easily became apart of it, you know what i mean?" [name] said.

david lifts up [name]'s suitcase, tossing it onto her bed. he looks back over to her, "no... i actually don't know what you mean."

"i feel like- i need to do something for one of your vlogs to feel like part of the group. like use your flamethrower, eat a hot pepper, getting some kind of piercing or tattoo, or-"

"whoa, whoa, whoa. wait a minute," david interrupts, bringing one of his hands up to wave it around for her to stop talking, "you're not doing any of that."