fifty-eight

incoming call from: [name] ⭐️ !

call accepted

"[name]!"

*giggles* "hey dave."

"what's up? you need anything?"

"not particularly... anyways, i have some good news for you."

"i don't know whether or not i should be nervous about this news you speak of."

"well you shouldn't be, because i've decided that i'll stay in la a little longer."

*small gasp* "really?"

"yup. as long as you keep your end of the bargain about letting me crash at your place, i'll stay longer in la."

*small giggle* "well, when should i preparing everything for when you get here?"

"um... i talked to liza about me staying at your place. she suggested that while i pack my belongings i could stay an extra day or two at hers until i'm ready to head to your place."

"man, liza's just great, isn't she? i couldn't have asked for a better person in my life."

"uhm... yeah. she's definitely an amazing girl."

*small pause* "...is something wrong?"

"huh? whattda mean?"

"you didn't sound too happy a second ago."

"no, there's nothing wrong. everything is fine, dave."

"you sure? you know i worry about you. if there's anything that's going on and you need to talk to someone i'm always—"

"—no, david, i know. if there's ever anything on my mind i know i can always talk to you. i definitely know that."

"...i was gonna say i'm always not emotionally available, but okay."

"fuck you."

*laughs* "i'm kidding, i'm kidding!"

"you're always going to ruin every god damn sentimental moment we have, huh?"

*chuckles* "it's what i'm best at."

"god you are such a weirdo..."

*coes* "only for you~"

"shut the fuck up, you bitch." *pause* "listen i gotta go. i just wanted to let you know what's going on. liza and i are driving layla to the airport for her flight back now and we're saying goodbye to her. i'll talk to you later, okay?"

"you better. i swear if you ever ghost me again i will hunt you down."

"you don't even know where i live, david."

"i have connections! i'll find a way to get your address and fly out to you."

"then what'll you do? whine like the baby you are when you find me?"

"...no."

"baby."

"listen here, you—"

"whoop gotta go, bye dave!"

*sighs* *chuckles softly* "bye [nickname]."

call ended

♡ ྀ࿐ ✧˖*°

a/n: the intro to my new story "angel's numbers" is published. if you guys rlly like it i'll get started with the chapters for it right away

( don't worry this book isn't ending any time soon even after [name] and david end up together 🥰 )

bUT CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW DAVID BOUGHT ALEX A FUCKING TESLA ?? MY FUCKING LOVE FOR DALEX IS SOARING. I WAS SOBBING SO MUCH THIS MORNING WHEN I WATCHED IT HHHHH

 I WAS SOBBING SO MUCH THIS MORNING WHEN I WATCHED IT HHHHH

GOD LOOK AT THEM I LOVE T H E M SM
🥺😔😫💕💖💞💗💓