15

Later that night, after we finished dying eachothers hair, (which was a hell of a lot longer then we had assumed) we dried our hair and changed. I loved the way my hair turned out, the pink and purples clashing in perfect harmony, making my eyes pop. I changed my shirt and threw out the old one, the bleach streaks on my shirt visible no matter how many times I tried to scrub it off. The fabric of my black and green all time low shirt rubbed on my skin before I started my evening routine. My  feet treaded their way to the room i had sat in for hours on end in the same day.  the cold face wash spread across my face, rubbing the small beads into my pores, ridding them of the little makeup i still had left on. i splashed my face with atter then wiped it off, making it dry once more.

'Are you coming? I'm tired.' His vocie rang threw my mind.

'Soon, im almost done.' I laughed. That was something i was still getting used to, laughing. I had bearly cracked a smile in years before i met the guys, and courtney of course. I can honestly say that I feel some what happy when im with these people, I conceder them my family. The towel hit the basket with a small thump, the clicking of the light swich turning off and the tick of the closing door. I made my way to the room I could walk to with my eyes closed. I was so tired, I opened the door and fell onto the bed, not even looking before I did. The bed shifed next to me, A pair of strong arms rapping around my small waist, pulling me in. I twisted, facing him, putting my head in his chest.

'Night'

"night'

~

I woke up the next day in a different room, no sign of Calum. I started to panic, trying to sit up but only to be held down by someone. the bed moved beside me, as if someone moving around. A black and purple head sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Vi? are you okay?" He asked. His voice raspy and scratchy, and frankly, really attractive. I turned around to face him, still not understanding why i was in his room and not calum's.

"Ya ya, but how did i get in here?" i asked confused. he chuckled, then inhaled, stretching, then letting out reaching his arms out as far as he could.

"well, all i know is last night after we did our hair, I got ready for bed and laid down. Then the door opened and you walked in and collapsed onto my bed." He said grabbing onto me again, pulling me ontop of him. He pulled me down, half wresling me, half just wanting to not move around.we laughed and giggled, but in the end, I landed on his chest, out of breath. 

"Uou know... I really liked that kiss yesterday." He said awkwardly, playing with my fingers. Honestly, I did too. i felt the conection, that "spark"  that youre supposed to feel when youre in love. And the truth was, I really did like michael, I just liked cal too. I was hard to try and figure out who I liked more, I mean they both know about me, what I am, who I am. the fact that they didn't run away from me was shocking. I staired down into michaels eyes, a deep sea green that seem to go on forever. Making me want to kiss him all over again.

"Me too." I responded, beginging to close the small gap between us. Our noses touched, his hot breathe against my own. I found a sudden burst of courage and placed my lips on his. It started off sweet,but became a bit more heated. His hands roamed my back, flipping us over so he was on top. Our lips moved together in perfect sync, when a knock on Michaels door intrupted us.

"WAKE UP SUNSHI- oh. I'm sorry I'll go..." Courtney said slowly backing off. We sighed and pecked lips one more time. 

"That was amazing Vi." He said out of breath.

"You werent too bad yourself there Mr."I said with a small wink.we rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen, hand in hand.

hey guys <3 whats up? sorry i havent updated lately, ive been crazy busy. it was my birth day, and school started and councling and band practice and chores, you know. the works. but i hope to finish the next chapter tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned :) by the way i have a secret. promise not to tell? well im actually 13. not 16. AND MY NAME ISNT HANNAH :) Its hailey :) so smile lovley, i love you <3

Stay beautiful <3 <3