3

A/N

The pic on the side is what violet looks like. Well thats how I see her. 

~Violet's pov~

I sit on my bed, waiting for Michael to return. I am still confused. I have only just met this boy, and he's already helping me. Most people don't give to sh*ts about me. So to have a boy who's a compleat stranger to actually care about me is weird. He walks in the room with a damp towel and a wipe. He walks over to me on my bed and sits next to me. He hands me the wipe and remove my glasses and wipe all the makeup of my face, feeling strange and naked without it. I place my glasse back on as he turns to me and puts his hand out. 

" Now. I know you don't really know me, but you have to trust me, ok?" he said calmly, even though he was panicking on the inside. I sniffle and extend my arm with my wrist facing up into his open hand. I felt pricks of electricity course through my body with his touch. It felt strange to have someone that's not Anna to touch me in such a caring way. I have never had someone so nice to me in my life. He begins to un-rap the now blood filed bandage. I wince at the end, because the bandage was still stuck to the fresh cuts along my arm. I looked in my eyes with a sympathetic look. Tears were still falling out of my eyes, dropping on my lap. He dabs the cold damp cloth on the fresh cuts. I wince at his every touch causing him to apologize constantly. I blocked the rest of the world out only hearing him think. 

'Why? Why would she do this to herself? Is it because of what Miss B*tchy said? Was it something I did? Oh sh*t I'm hurting her.' I couldn't help but give a small little smile and what he said about Britney. He looks at me with sadness until he finally speaks. 

"Why?" Was all he said, continuing to clean my wounds. I looked at my free hand that was resting in my lap.

"I'm not normal, Micheal. You don't want to talk to me." I said sadly. His head shot up and looked at me. My head was still down, but I could feel his stair burning into me.

'Why would she say that? She looks pretty normal. I feel like there's something I don't know here' I look at him and breath out a shaky breath. I counted to ten in my head.

'1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10' I think it's time to tell him the truth about what I am. A monster. 

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! Lol not really :P 

I look over at Micheal and sigh.

"Micheal, I'm going to tell you something that might change your mind about what kind of person I really am." I breath out, wiping tears away.

" I can hear peoples thoughts." I said. He looks at me with a dumbfounded face.

'What? That's not possible! Is it?' He thinks.

"Yes Micheal, it is possible. I'm a sick monster. That's why." I say, tears streaming down my face.

"Prove it. What am I thinking of right now." He simply states. I close my eyes and hear his thoughts.

'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

"Why would you think of the worlds most complicated word? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." I reply.

'I love Pizza Hut.' 

"I love Pizza Hut too!" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. By now my tears had vanished.

"Woah, that's so weird." I sighed, removing my arm from his grasp.

"Go ahead. Leave. I know, I'm a freak. An outcast. A monster." I said sadly. He just smiled and whispered into my ear:

"That just wants me to get to know you even more."