7

Sh*t. We had been caught. Even worse, I had my top half off. So there I stood, fumbling to get the rest of my top on. I pulled the fabric over my head and faced the furious looking Anna.

"What the hell Violet? What is he doing in your room?" She quizzed. I opened my mouth to speak but Anna continued before I got the chance.

"Is he your boyfriend? I don't even know why, I mean who would want to date you, you freak!" She yelled. The words stabbed me like a blade in the heart. The woman who raised me, helped me every time I fell and hurt myself, who helped me to begin to overcome my depression, the woman who tried to understand what was happening to me, who I trusted with my life, the woman I called my mother just called me a freak. Tears slowly streamed down my face, pain flowing through my system. I was about to open my mouth, when once again I was cut off, but this time by Micheal.

"How dare you! How could you call her that? I've only just met her and I know for a fact that she is anything but a freak. She is one of the most interesting and beautiful and amazing people I have ever met. If anyone is a freak here its you." He yelled at her. Walking closer to me, he interlocked our fingers and stood there with a proud smile on his face.

"And I would be proud to call her my girlfriend." He said with an edge to his voice. He leaned in and kissed my temple, leaving a tingling sensation on my skin. With our hands still linked together, he walked through the door frame, past Anna, grabbing my keys before we exited the building.

'VIOLET YOU WILL COME BACK HERE THIS SECOND!'

'VIOLET! COME BACK HERE NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK HERE EVER AGAIN!'

He opened the car doors. As we sat down, I sent Micheal a pleading look.

"Shes going to kick me out. I have to go back in there. I-I h-have no w-were else to go." I stuttered through my tears.

'1!'

"She's counting Micheal, I have to go back."

'2!'

He turned to me with a stern but caring face.

"If I let you go back there now, I would never be able to live with myself. Calm down you can live with me and the boys. Don't worry, we wont hurt you, I promise. And Luke's girlfriend Courtney lives with us  so you won't be the only girl. Please. We can take care of you." His eyes pleaded for me to say yes.

'3!'

I nodded my head, seeing as it was to late to go back. He put the keys in the ignition and the car sprung to life. We drove out of the driveway down the long gravel path onto the main road. After about 20 minutes of me sulking and crying at the days events, we pulled up to a fairly large modern looking house. He pulled my car into the car park and opened his door before quickly running over to my door to open it. I stepped out and looked at the house.

"Welcome home." 

 Heyyyy guys and gals! so how do you like my story? I think you guys like it cuz theres like over 550 veiws and over 50 votes. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY. Thank you thnk you thank you to all my beautiful babes!

~ Stay Beautiful