9. Arrow 2x4 part 4

Mulai dari awal

Mayor: Come on, where are you? 

Sara: (Comes from behind him and has her stick at the Mayors neck) You hurt a friend of mine.

Oliver: Let him go.

Sara: You can't save a city with forgiveness.

Oliver: You don't have to forgive him. But you do have to let him live.

Mayor: Bitch. I knew you didn't have it in you.

Sara: (knocks the mayor) I really don't like that word.

Everyone watched in shock they didn't expect this. Expect Sara to almost kill anyone. "What happened to you?" Laurel asked her sister. 

"Things," Sara answered vaguely. 

"That's not an answer," 

"It's the one your getting." 

*At Queen Consolidated*

TV: Demonstrations opposing the construction of the new Star Lab's particle accelerator have reached a fever pitch with five more protestors being arrested. In other news, the recent cash for guns event held in the Glades is credited for getting over 800 weapons off the streets. Still a mystery-- the anonymous donor whose generous donation funded the event.

Sebastian: (Walks in) I guess it's true what they say-- one man can change the world.

Oliver: I'll leave changing the world to you, alderman.

"Sure, being the Arrow doesn't change the world at all." 

Sebastian: I'm only in the world because of you. Thank you.

Oliver: I was just acting on instinct.

Sebastian: It wasn't instinct. It was strength.

Oliver: I see the signs and the graffiti; "Blood for mayor." Now that the "mayor" is in jail, maybe you should run.

Sebastian: There is more than one way to save a city.

*The hospital*

Doctor: Mr. Harper? 

Roy: What's wrong, is she ok? 

Sin: Hey. You saved my life. I guess I have to keep your secret now, huh? You know you're dating a moron, right? 

Thea: It's my first and last thought of every day.

Sin: Crap. I like her.

(Sara stands in the hallway)

*In the hallway*

Oliver: Your friend. I took care of her medical expenses.

Sara: Thank you. Look, I don't want Thea to see me-- 

Oliver: What's your plan, Sara? Because right now, you just Well, you're whipping across rooftops and keeping watch over your family like some sort of ghost.

Sara: We're both ghosts. We died on that island.

Oliver: But we didn't. We both lived. And I get that you have been in pain so long that it probably just feels normal now. But you can let it go and come home. I mean, I know that the earthquake brought you here, but your family kept you here. You have to tell them, Sarah. They need you.

"Thanks, for that," Quentin told Oliver. He sincerely meant it. 

Sara: You told them that I died on "The Gambit. "