avu:  omg!!!! its soooo beautifull siddd.

sid: liked it?

avu: like? i loved it.

omg its such a wonderfulll place. just sooo beautifull. i just coudnt control so hugged him tightly.

avu: omg!! sid its soooo beautiful, just amazing thank you sooo much, i love you, i love you,i love you , i love you......

he had also hugged me back.

sid(chuckles): glad that you liked it,but what did you just say?

what did i say? did i just say i love you. i mean he is my husband and all i know but i havent done that before. avu why cant you control your excitement yar.

i backed off from the hug.

avu: i, i said omg! yaa

sid: no not that, what did you say after that?

avu: after that, yaaa i said its so beautiful.

he started coming close to me and held me by my waist, which obviously send shivers down my spine.

sid: no, after that.

avu: t that i its amazing.

sid: avu in the end? what did you say in end

avu: t thank you, yaa i said thankyou.

sid: no, you also said something after that

avu: n no, i didnt, i said thank you thankyou thankyou sooo much.

sid: really?

avu: y yaa.what else will i say

sid: but mujhay to kuch aur sunai diya

i pushed him and got out of his hold, and started going inside the villa.

avu: tumharay kan baj rahay hongay, now lets go inside, i want to see the resort. and what are we going to do today?

sid: ajj we are here only, in the resort, rest. and tomorrow, we will got to explore the places.

avu: ok, so what will we do here?

sid: amm see may to swimming kar nay jaa raha hu, pool may, tum bhi ajao

well, i would have, but truely i dont know how to swim, so there is no way i am going.

avu: amm no, i dont want to swim, you go i will just read a magazine or something.

sid: arra but why? dont you want to swim?

avu: no i dont want to.

sid: ok.

we went in and the luggage was already in our room and then went out to poolside, after freshing up and changing. after he went i also changed my cholths and took few magazines and thought to just go and sit by the poolside and read.

i went and sat down on a poolchair there.

i started reading my magazing, when i heard a loud splash and looked up to the pool, and got shocked, it was sid, wait wait wait, he didnt jump, but came out of water, so he was under water. and damn, i just coudnt move my eyes from him, he was just wearing his shorts, and he looked hot as fuck, water was dripping from his hair and body. he again started swimming towards this side. and stopped in middle. i was literally drooling over him, just couldnt move my eyes.

siddharth pov:

i was swimming, when i stopped for a moment, just then my eyes fell upon avu, and wait is she staring at me? actually drooling, oh so my wife is drooling over me, well this is going to be fun, i smirked and started going to the end of the pool. and then got out of the pool, and called her,