Siblings

~YOONJI'S POV~

"I Park Jimin wants you, Min Yoonji to be my girlfriend."

Ugghh!! I can't stop thinking bout it. When I said I'd grant him a any requests, I didn't know this would happen! Now what am I gonna do? I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow at work but I don't want it to be awkward. But... That's not the only problem i have now. How am I supposed to tell my mom about him?

[Flashback]

As soon as he said that, I kicked his knee and ran. He was chasing after me,yelling my name but I just ran even more faster. I was lost for words cause I don't even know how to react. I stopped running when I was sure that I lost him.

After catching my breath, I decided to go home and tell my mom everything that just happened because maybe she'd give me some advice. I was only blocks away from my house until I felt an eerie feeling that I was being followed so I walked a bit faster. I could hear footsteps getting near me so I turned to a corner and hid.

I saw a hooded man with a mask come and immediately lunged at that man. I was strangling him from his back and he was struggling to get out of my grip. He then rammed his back to a wall causing me to let go of him out of pain. He was about to grab me but I used my legs to trip him to make him fall and pinned him to the ground.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?! " I asked the man.

"Arghh let me go!! " The man grunted. His voice sounded familiar but i shrugged the thought off.

"Not until you tell me who you are! " I replied back. He wouldn't say anything so I pulled his hoody and opened his mask. I... I couldn't believe who I saw...

"Yoongi?! " I said in shock and froze.

He took the advantage to get me off him and get up making me land on the ground. He got rid of the dust on his pants and pulled his hoody back up. He looked at me who was still sitting on the ground and gave me his hand to help me get up. I got up and was still in shock.

Where has he been all these years? Why show up now? Why was he following me? I had so many questions in my head at that time so I couldn't even say a word to him.

He smiled to me and said "How are you lil sis? It's.. been a while. I'm sorry for following you but...we need to talk."

"About w-what? "I said stuttering.

"I know I haven't seen you in years but please listen to me. Stay away from Jimin. I don't know what mission you got that involves him but as your brother I need you to listen to me. It's for your own good. In fact... Let's just not continue our family business. There's a lot of things we can do but being an assassin is just...not it. You'll eventually regret it like.. like I did." He stated. That's when I lost it.

"You just suddenly show up after 7 years.Moreover not even telling me where you were this whole time and why'd you ran away? Mom and I had been worried sick all these years.And you just tell me to stop my mission?! I.. I don't even know who you are anymore... " I replied angrily and ran away again.

I felt so many mixed feelings at that time. I felt hatred, betrayed but most importantly I felt sad because I actually miss him. Me and my brother's relationship weren't that great but we were always there for each other ever since we were little.

If that wasn't already enough for me to think about, Jimin just had to send me a message asking if I was okay. Making me feel annoyed and even more frustrated.

"What am I gonna do now? "I said to myself while pulling my hair.

End of flashback..

As I came in my house, I saw my mom sitting at the couch waiting for me. I then told her I've returned and went straight up to my room. I didn't have the strength to even tell her anything right now. I flopped on my bed and went to sleep because I was so tired after everything that happened today. I didn't sleep soundly at all that night because I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and Yoongi. That's when it hit me. How did Yoongi even know I had a mission and how did he know about Jimin? I'm sure I didn't tell him about Jimin our whole conversation.

What is he up to?

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------
[A/N]
Hi everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if there are any mistakes cause I did this in one go so I didn't recheck anything. Btw from now on my chapters ain't gonna be soo long like they used to be cause I'm getting exhausted at typing a lot and it can help me post more chapter a little bit quicker than back then. My trials are getting near so wish me luck T_T.Anyways thank you for reading  ^_^
Love you❤❤❤