Min Yoonji

My name is Min Yoonji. 21 years old and currently living in daegu. My favourite sport is paintball because it's just like shooting practice. My mom won't give me a real gun or let me have an assignment like her because she said she would only let me do what she does when i reach 21 years old on my birthday which is gonna happen tomorrow. But enough about me. Let me tell you about my family.

For generations my family was hired to kill so many people without leaving a single trace. The most legendary assassin in my family is Kim ARMY. Her real name is Kim Namsoon and she's my mom(idrk why other assassins call her Kim ARMY). My dad, Min Young Soo is also a great assassin(well not as great as my mom) he is very skilled in stealth. How did my parents meet each other? Well according to mom, they both were once hired to assassinate the same person so they competed against each other and in the end my mom suceeded. Dad fell in love with mom's passion in assassination while mom fell for dad's spirit in competing. They were the greatest duo assassins ever until my dad was killed on a mission.

My brother, Min Yoongi is 3 years older than me and was also one of the best assassins until that one incident. He was just 17 years old at that time, my brother was hired to assassinate a wealthy family but failed because two of them survived. It was just a boy and a girl and they're both teenagers. I don't know why my brother couldn't kill them easily like how he killed their parents and he even left evidence on the murder scene. My brother admitted that he murdered the victims. He was supposed to be sentenced to 10 years in prison but was shorten to 3 years because he admitted his crime(i don't know why he didn't try to defend himself during the trial). After he was released from prison, he ran away from home leaving a letter that says he didn't wanna be an assassin anymore.

Because of what happened with my brother, my mother didn't allow me to become an assassin at an early age because she doesn't want me to make the same mistake as my brother did. So she trained me for years in paintball because as i said she didn't want me to have a real gun. Tomorrow, im gonna get my first real gun and gonna have a task. Im so excited to finally assassinate someone. I don't wanna fail my mom like my brother did. The job will be a piece of cake Or so i thought it would be...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/N]
Hi guys! I know i said i would write this story after i finished My Childhood Friend but i just couldn't wait. Anyways,this is just an intro but how is it? Is it good or bad? Idk. This book has got #13 in minyoonji so i would like to thank the people who have read this book and My Childhood Friend. I'd be nothing without you guys. Goodbye~

Gomawo!!!😆

I love you!!!😘

I love you!!!😘