Park Jimin

~JIMIN'S POV~

"Mianhe Jimin-ah."  A girl said as she points a gun to her head.

*Bang*

I went down to my knees and cried.I stared at the dead girl's body feeling disappointed in myself that I failed to stop her.I hugged her tightly until i realised there was something in her pocket of her blouse.I checked her pocket and found a heart shaped locket.i opened the locket at saw a picture of me and the girl at a funfair.We looked so happy in that picture.

Suddenly,I heard a familiar voice calling my name.I opened my eyes and I saw eomma shaking my body to wake me up.

"Jimin-ah!Wake up!! You're gonna be late for work!!!" Eomma said as she shook me.

"Okay mom I'm up." I said as I got up.

"Aigoo this kid.How are you suppose to become a CEO if you keep waking up late like this.Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast." Eomma told me as I blink to reality.

It was all just a dream...

I finished taking a shower and went downstairs.I looked at the time at it was already 8.00am.

Oh shit! Im late!!

I ran out of the house as fast as I can without even having breakfast. And by accident I bumped into someone.

"Yah!! Are you blind or something?!Watch where you're going!" Yelled the person I bumped into. I immediately apoligised and bowed to the person. Then,I continued running.

I made it! I tried sneaking into my office without appa noticing and suceeded.Unfortunately–
He was sitting in my chair waiting for me while crossing his arms.

"Late again Jimin?" He said. I gulped as I was a bit afraid of him cause right now he looks like one of those teachers who's about give me a punishment if I do anything wrong.

"Mianhe appa." I said as I bowed down 45 degrees. He only sighed hearing me apologize.

"Jimin I didn't let you become CEO just so you can do whatever you want.Im putting my trust on you to manage this company.So stop fooling around or making mistakes because you have a big responsibility now–"

He lectured for a very long time but I didn't listen to all of it because I was zoning out thinking about the dream I had earlier.Who was the girl in my dreams?She felt familiar but I have never seen her in my entire life. After my dad was done with his lectures,I excused myself and went to get some coffee.I was still in the train of thought until I was snapped into reality.

"Hey watch where you're going!!"

The voice sounded familiar I looked at the person I accidentally bumped into only to know that it was the same person a while ago when I was rushing to work.

She looked at me and said "You again.Are you blind or something to have bumped into me twice?"

I was about to apologize again but someone had cut in.

"Ah I see you both have finally met." A person said who was actually my dad.

I was confused about what my dad said and looked back at the girl seeing her confused face too.My dad looked at me and said "Jimin this is Yoonji and she's gonna be your secretary." Then he turned to the girl and told her "Yoonji this is my son Jimin.He is the new CEO of this company which makes him your boss."

The girl or should I say Yoonji looked stunned after dad told her that. For some reason I can't help but smirk at her reaction.

To be continued...
__________________________________

A/N:
Hi guys! Its been months since I last updated and I'm sorry it took so long.Ive been busy these few months and I've been thinking of giving up on my books but readings on this book increased to 134 reads and some people saved this book to their reading lists so it made me to continue on writing. I was actually nervous of publishing this chapter cause I always thought to myself that:What if this chapter is trash and people don't like it?What if I let down my readers?What would they think about me publishing a short chapter?Then I kept panicking while writing this chapter and told one of my friend about my doubts ans she told me to just publish this and just ignore what people might say.So here I am now. Im sorry if anyone waited so long for me to update this book and sorry that this is just a short chapter. Thank you for reading this book.And thank you wonnnu for encouraging me to finally update.ly