Kim Seokjin

~JIN'S POV~

I was at a cafe with my laptop to continue writing my stories as usual.Yes,I'm an author and I always write my books at the same cafe because I feel at ease here.I was focused on writing until my phone rang.I looked at the caller ID and it was Jimin.

"Hello.It's me.I need you to research on someone.Meet me at the usual place tonight."He said and ended the call. 

Oh boy😒Who is it this time?Since it's Jimin,I know it's gonna be a girl.He always asks me these kinds of favours and I can't just say no to him because I owe his family me and my sister's life.I cleared all my stuff and went straight to the arcade which was me and Jimin's usual meeting place.It was already 7pm when I got there.Jimin should be here by now.

"Jin hyung!Over here!"Jimin yelled and waved at me.Jimin was at the dance revolution machine.

"Let's dance while we talk."He said and pressed start.

"Who's the girl?Don't look so shocked.We both know you've been a playboy ever since high school.So clearly you want me to research on the girl's background.Am I right?"I said cutting to the chase.

"Yeah.You're right hyung.Her name is Yoonji.Min Yoonji."He said smiling as he danced.When I heard that name I froze.That name..it sounds familiar.Could she be related to him?

"Hyung.You lost.Hyung!!Hello!You good?!"Jimin said that made me lose my thoughts.I nod to him assuring I was okay.

"While you were busy daydreaming I beated your ass.I'm a great dancer."Jimin said proudly.

"You dance like a ballerina."I said trying to tease him.

"So what?I'm still fabulous."He replied  flipping his hair.

"Pfft..You can only be fabulous if you have a handsome face like mine ."I replied to his statement.

"Alright hyung  that's enough for today😂.See you next time."He said and left.

.

.

.

I left the arcade and went to my sister's house since I haven't seen her in a while and I wanted to ask him something.I knocked the door and waited for my sister to greet me.Instead of my sister,it was him.

"Ah hyung..come inside."He welcomed me awkwardly.I went inside only to be ambushed by my sister.

"Jinnie!!!"My sister Seomi  yelled as she hugged me.She loves to suprise me so much that istg  one day I'm gonna get a heart attack because of her.

"Nice to see you too sis."I said and hugged her back.Then,I remembered the other reason I came here.

"Seomi,can you give us some privacy?I need to discuss important matters with him."I said to her politely.

*Sigh*"Okay but don't fight you two."Seomi said and gave us some privacy.

"What is it hyung?"He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Does the name Min Yoonji seem familiar to you?"I answered.He paused and looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"I can't tell you anything about her but all I can say is...stay away from her at all cost.She's almost as dangerous as me."He replied worriedly.

"I haven't met her.Jimin asked me to check her out.I think he likes this Yoonji."I stated.

"Who is she to Jimin?!"He asked.

"Based on what I researched about her,she apparently is Jimin's secretary and her profile is clean."I replied.

"Well don't trust the data.It's only fabricated.Tell Jimin to avoid her.You don't want your mistake with me happen to Jimin."He told me.I don't wanna believe him but something tells me that he's right.

A few moments later, Seomi came back and we had a little chat to catch up all the time we haven't seen each other.Soon,it was my time to leave.Otw to my house,I decided to contact Jimin to warn him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JM:Hello?

SJ:Jimin I need to tell you something important.

JM:What is it Jin hyung?

SJ:Avoid Yoonji.I can't tell you why but trust me on this.You're life could be in danger.

JM:The only danger I'm in is falling in love with her😉

SJ:Jimin I'm serious!!This is not the time to fool around!!!

JM:Geez hyung.Can't you take a joke?Relax hyung she's not a threat at all.And what you say won't change my mind on likng her.

SJ:Out of all the girls you've flirted,istg not this one.I warned you Jimin.You'll regret it.

JM:Alright.Alright.Whatever hyung.Bye!

~CALL ENDED~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe he hung up on me again!That stubborn kid.Why won't he listen to me?!If Yoonji is really dangerous like what he said,you've just caught yourself into big trouble Jimin...

TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

Sorry for the late update!😞These few days I couldn't get my hands on the computer cause my father need to use it for work so I wasn't able to update earlier than promised🙏.I think some of you might be wondering who 'he' is but all will be explained in the next few chapters.I'm not gonna promise I'll publish it ASAP but I'll try my best.Thanks for reading😊Untill the next chapter!Bye!!!👋

{P/S:Feel free to message me cause it's the school holidays and I'm bored as hell}