A Request

TIME SKIP(1 WEEK)
~YOONJI'S POV~
It's already been a week since i worked here. Man time flies so fast. To be honest I don't really know what I need to get from here cause mom didn't quite explain it so much. What I found out here that my assumption was right that Jimin is a hell of a playboy.

He literally flirts with anyone he sees. When we went to the buy some bubble tea the other time he winked at the cashier who was a woman but her partner(a man) fell for Jimin too I guess.Damn Jimin is turning people gay for him.

But I need to say that the last few days, he's been acting all strange.He keeps staring at me these days and his teasing are getting so annoying.His pickup lines sounds so cringy now that Im not even impressed anymore.

Today he told me that we have an important meeting so I need to dress up nicely. He didn't say who we were meeting but he had his serious face on so I guess it's really important to him.

Im not a fan of skirts nor dresses but I need to wear them for the sake of my mission.I borrowed mom's black lace dress that she used to wear in one of her undercover missions because I didn't have a dress and I'm too lazy to shop for one.

And I really wasn't comfortable wearing it because it's a bit short and it exposes my legs a lot but I don't have any other dress so I'll just try to bear with it

I went to the location Jimin told me and saw him standing a few metres away. He was wearing a tuxedo and not gonna lie he looked stunning.

"Oh? Yoonji you came! "Jimin said with an excited tone.

"Why wouldn't I come? You told me it was an urgent meeting. "I replied.

"Well I wouldn't say it's a meeting but it is urgent because my heart can't take it anymore." He said placing his hands on his chest dramatically.

"What do you mean? "I asked confused of his intention.

"I told you to come here for a date honey. "He answered and winked.

Honey?!!!Honey this!! I punched him in the face with rage. Did he just make a fake ass "urgent" meeting just to go out with me. Wth... I ain't that easy. {Author:*cough*then why were you flattered by his pickup line on chapter coffee? }Fu author I had no control of that! You're the one who's typing all this shit I've done.*sarcastic voice*So thank you sooo much.{Author:You're welcome:)}Wow have you ever heard of sarcasm before or are you just dumb to interpret that. {Author:Nah im just purely dumb. }.......anyways back to the story.

"Why do you do stupid things like this? Its annoying!!" I shouted at Jimin who still was shook by the punch I did.

"Damn girl you sure can fight. Feisty... I like that 😉"He replied.

Istg I'm done with him flirting . I'm leaving. Before I could leave he held my hand tightly telling me to stay for a bit. I stepped on his foot and he winced in pain but still did not let my hand go.

"Okay just stay and play one game with me and if you win you're free to go but if I win you're gonna grant me one request.Deal?" He challenged me. If it's a challenge I'd never ignore it.

"Okay deal but I'm choosing the game. "I answered.

"Sure by all means princess. "He said with a cheeky little grin.

"First of all don't call me princess ever again or I swear you're gonna break a few bones today and secondly I want us to play basketball." I told him.

"You're gonna play basketball in a dress? " He asked.

"A dress can't stop me from whooping your ass."I answered confidentially.

"Alright you're on. The person who score 3 shoots wins" Jimin said looking straight into my eyes showing me he's confident in winning.

We were at a tie both of us scored twice so one last round determines it all. I was just about to shoot until Jimin hugged me and kissed my cheek making me off guard.He stole the ball and scored. I felt both pissed off and flustered at the same time by his action.

"T-that w-was cheating!"I denied.

"Ouh? Why are you stuttering?Are you nervous? 😏Nonetheless I still win and you need to grant my one request😉"He said looking into my eyes.

"Ughh alright what do you want? "I asked.

"You have to grant this request no matter what because we made a deal. Even if this deal doesn't mean much to you but it does to me so, I ,Park Jimin wants you, Min Yoonji to become my girlfriend 😊"

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------
[A/N]:
Hi guys it's been so many months.. I'm sorry it took so long but I've been through a lot lately that kept me busy from wattpad so I'm really really sorry. Btw have y'all watched Bangtantv's new video of euphoria for this year's festa? I'm not gonna lie I literally cried cause it was so beautiful and the mood felt like sad vibes and since it was about our euphoria,jungkook,I honestly feel bad because of him being mobbed incident that makes me feel ashamed of the armys who did that. Like why are you so proud of touching him? You made him feel uncomfortable and probably hurt. I just can't with those people ughhh. Anyways I'm sorry for ranting but I needed to say it. Thanks for reading^_^.Until the next chapter. Bye!👋