EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part IV)

Start from the beginning

EVERYBODY ELSE: (gasps in shock)

???: (snarls in front of the immobile Gempa) You know, for a mere teenager who was able to almost obliterate the entire island of his residence if given the time because of a very impressive dark energy, you aren't smart to rush out and be confident enough to know you can beat me without acknowledging what my power is...

GEMPA: Dark energy? Me? What are you talking about?!

???: (begins to drop BoBoiBoy from his 'grip') Oh, is not it a shame? I am having such a time here, speaking about how I am delighted to come to your planet on behalf of my master to have you join us, while it seems you haven't even been informed to why you are invited...

(Right behind them, BoBoiBoy's friends approach slowly to help him without the villain knowing, but the mysterious humanoid alien senses them.)

???: (appears to be speaking to no one) You are walking upon the grass, hoping to save your friend who is not yet informed of the truth and was held hostage by the ability of the man from the other party in your midst, (starts looking back) correct?

THE REST OF THE GANG: HUH?!

YAYA: (whispers) H~How did he know we were coming?

???: Hehe. Not to worry, I shall not disrupt your good intentions to your friend here...(grins) Your name is BoBoiBoy, right?

(Everyone just stares in terror.)

???: (turns his back on BoBoiBoy) I believe your friends are about to give you the explanation to your mind-boggling questions now, dear boy. I shall not interrupt. It would not be a fair fight when I am blessed with all of the wisdom while you are not.

GOPAL: Dey! Just quit it with the words already! You're making my nose bleed!

???: (murmurs) You only have 5 minutes to clear his mind.

FANG: 5 minutes? What does it mean?!

YING: Could this all just be a trap~?

???: Tick tock, young ones...

YAYA: (groans) Let's just go now! While we're given the chance! (starts running)

GOPAL AND FANG: (hesitate, but follow her)

YING: (Her mind: I am not listening to that cheater...)

YAYA: (nears BoBoiBoy, who is on the ground after being let go) BoBoiBoy! Are you okay?

BOBOIBOY: (appears to be back to normal)(nods) Yeah...(pants) yeah...I'm...I'm fine...(looks back to see Ying left alone near the building) Why is Ying alone there?

YAYA: (looks back) You mean that liar?

BOBOIBOY: (His mind: Is she serious?!) Wait, what? Yaya...

???: 4 minutes...

GOPAL: What?! What kind of a timer even are you?!

???: [You can't imagine the ridiculous voice of this guy...No, wait. You can...It's exactly like that guy from Infinity War...XD] Oh, I am afraid I have not informed you that my time is set according to my planet, with it accelerated more than that of your humane time. Which is why I have already warned you to pick up the pace...

BOBOIBOY: (gets up with the help of his friends) Are you even serious?

???: (shrugs) I can be as serious as I can get, Mister BoBoiBoy...