Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader

Yes, he's first cuz I'm obsessed with him. XD And, there isn't enough of him.. -_-.. Stupid internet.

Warning- Yandere! Meaning blood.

-----------

You waited in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the bottom floor and for hand-Unit to shut up for once. You've been working here for two months! You so badly wanted to smash the speaker he kept talking through.

Finally the elevator beeped, then the doors opened, you rolled your eyes and crawled through the vent.

Over the time that you've worked here you became friends with the animatronics. They trusted you, sure they scared you at first but you bonded with them.

Ballora was like a mother to you, Baby was like a sister, and Foxie, she was your closest friend.

But, the purple and pinkish bear was your ultimate favorite, you and him were the closest.

Foxie told you that he had a crush on you, and you blushed. You may or may not like him as well.

Once you hopped out of the vent bon bon jumped into your arms. "Hiya y/n! Glad you're back!"

You smiled and kissed his nose. "Yeah, me too. Sorry I got snowed in, but they finally shoveled my driveway."

His already red cheeks flushed and then he pointed to the left vent. "Freddy's waiting for you! He was gonna come to, but he almost got stuck in the vent!" He giggled.

You smiled. "Aww, poor thing. Alright let's go see him!"

Bon bon hopped on your back as you crawled through the Ballora gallery vent.

On the other side was Freddy, tapping his foot impatiently.

Ballora glared at him. "You are aware that thats annoying me right?"

Freddy rolled his eyes. "Yes, but no one asked you, if it bothers you so much go spin some where else." He growled.

She sighed and walked off to her stage to care for the fighting minerinas.

His eyes lit up when he saw your hand sticking out of the vent, his face plates glowed a light pink as he reached for your hand, and helped you out of the vent and onto your feet.

"Thanks Fred!" You smiled making him blush more.

"No problem y/n!"

He didn't let go of your hand yet, but kept walking, leading you to the breaker room.

Once inside he shut the door behind you.

You sat on his stage once he let go of your hand.

Bon bon giggled at the two of you. "I'll leave you guys alone!" He hopped off your back and went under the door leaving you both.

--------

Freddy sat next to you, hands in his lap, blush spreading across his face plates.

"Y/n, i.. I have something to tell you.. It may sound silly but... I-"

He was cut off when Foxie opened the door with a large smile on her face, she charged in and hugged you. "Heya bestie!"

You smiled and hugged the ivory fox, but behind you was a bear, his mechanical heart breaking.. Rage glowing in his eyes.

How dare she hug you like that!?

He glared at her, his eyes burning a bright blue.

"Where have you been? We missed you!"

You shrug. "Blame the weather. How've you been?"

She shrugged. "Same old same old! But now that you're here, can we play dance dance revolution!? The  workers just brought it in!"

"Really!" Your eyes widen. "Hell yeah!" Just as you were about to follow her, you turned to Freddy.

"Oh, Freddy you dont mind do you? We can chat later if you want?"

He clenched his left fist, gritting his teeth. "No.. Its f-fine.. Y-yeah! We can talk later! Hehhe.."

You smiled and kissed his cheek, "okay! See you here in a bit Fred!"

You ran out, the door shutting behind you, leaving Freddy in the dark.. His smile widened as the whites of his eyes turned black.

"Such a foolish one...thinking that she can take you away from me.."

---------

After a few rounds on the game you decided to head back and check on Freddy, he was acting a bit weird.

"Mkay Cya later Foxie I'm gonna check on Freddy k?"

She nodded shutting the game down. "Yeah go ahead! Just dont let Baby find you guys making out okay?"

You blushed. "Oh shut up!"

She laughed and watched you leave through the vent.

Too bad that would be the last thing she'd see.

Suddenly someone jumped up behind her and wrapped the game's cord around her throat, tightening it until it snapped, making her head fall to the floor.

A insane laugh filled the room, but shortly faded.

---------

You sat on Freddy's stage petting bon bon, waiting for him to return.

He opened the door smiling at you. "Hello y/n!"

"Heya Freddy, I was wondering where my favorite teddy bear was."

His ear twitched as his cheeks burned pink. He then sat next to you, taking your chin in his hand making you blush.

"Freddy?"

"Y/n, will you promise to be mine forever and always? I have grown feelings for you, and I want you to be mine, do you feel the same?"

You lowered your eyelids and kissed his nose. "Of course Fredster."

He smiled and pulled you close to him, his grip protective over your waist. He leaned down and pressed his muzzle to your lips.

He had finally had you, you were his and his alone.

Not even that fox could ruin it.

End. I hoped you enjoyed! I've been wanting to write this for a while :3