Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.

Totally not simping for Glamrock Freddy, I have no idea what you're talking about-

And I'm totally not listening to 80's love songs during this- shut up.

Gregory casually playing match maker with you and Freddy.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on! Mom, hurry up please!"

You let out a huff as your son continued to drag you into the blinding neon Pizza Plex that was the size of at least four malls in one.

Gregory adored this place. Sure, he went against you and snuck into the place late at night and some how got himself locked in.

As worried as you were, he did come back. You weren't sure how the hell he managed to escape the place, but he said he had a helping paw. Whatever that means..

You planned on never letting him out of your sight again, with how infamous this company was and all of the rumors floating around it, you didn't want him running around there at night again.

You would however, would like to thank whoever had helped Gregory get out of the neon hell safety. Gregory was super excited to have you meet them.

"Right this way y/n! He's busy with a party, but he'll be back soon!" He smiles, continuing to drag you down rock star row.

"How the heck did we even get in here without paying?" You ask him, looking over your shoulder for any security guards.

"He gave me a VIP pass! So I can come and go as I please!"

"Must be the employee of the month or something.." You mutter under your breath. As far as you knew only the employee's had those VIP passes.

Guests rarely ever got them, if they did usually they were taken away from them so they wouldn't go into restricted areas.

But somehow your son had gotten one. Didn't that go against some kind of security code or something? Yeah give the eleven year old an all access pass. Great idea, not like he could get hurt or anything.

Gregory scans his pass in a scanner to a red themed room with Freddy posters pinned to the walls with various plushie's of older Freddy's as well from the previous locations.

It looked like a dressing room? If the giant mirror and vanity in the corner was anything to go by.

Gregory finally let go of your arm and took a seat on the large red leather couch, he pat the spot next to him for you. You shake your head with a small laugh at his excitement. Then you take a seat next to him.

"So, tell me about Mr helpful?" You lean against the large Freddy plush, propping your head up with your arm.

"Well, he's tall, protective, he's got blue eyes, and he's awesome!" Gregory says.

You smile at this, ruffling his hair with your free hand. "Sounds like a pretty cool guy, and you don't like anyone. If you like him, then he must be something special."

Gregory nods his head. "He sure is! I just know you're gonna love him mom! He is the guy who helped me out of here after all!"

"I still don't know why you thought it'd be fun to snoop around here. You're still not getting your switch back." You cross your arms, lifting a brow at him.

Gregory pouts. "But mom! I made it out okay didn't I?"

"That's not the point. You could have gotten hurt, or worse! And you just left without saying anything! I thought you'd run away.." You sigh. "But.. I guess you are in one piece.. Just, tell me next time you decided to have an adventure, okay?"