Lights down low.

Sunrise x reader x Moondrop. I'm calling him Sunrise so shush.

If you thought of the song, you know the one. You've got good music taste, or a dirty mind.

Anyway, story idea was suggested by my sister. Enjoy the fic~! They may be a little ooc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working in the Pizza Plex was the best job you've ever had. You could be a waitress in a shitty dinner or you could work with even foot tall animatronics in a pizzeria that had a damn racetrack!

The animatronics were so.. Life like. It was almost like you were actually speaking with another person rather than a robot.

Advanced technology you guessed.

You worked in the daycare. You helped keep the younger kids happy, by telling them stories and making lots of arts and crafts.  Some of them could be spoiled and bratty, but luckily Sunrise kept them in check.

He was the main star of the daycare after all. A hyper jester who adored having kids around him at all times. He was so energetic and supportive, caring.

I mean, he was the daycare attendant. Maybe he was just programmed that way, but just like with the others, he too was very life like.

He seemed to always have a smile on his face, being just a bright and sunny as the rays that beamed from his head. Well, his smile was permanent, but you know what I mean.

You hadn't worked here very long. A month in a half at least, but Sunrise was more than happy to welcome you with open arms.

Literally. First day there, he scooped you up in his arms in a tight hug.

He always had a habit of just grabbing people. You assumed it was because the kids were so handsy.

You worked at the desk in the back of the daycare. For whenever their parents picked them up or dropped them off. You also helped them tie their shoes when it was time to leave.

Your uniform was just as fun and bright as your jester companion. You wore a poofy skirt, it was bright orange with yellow stars trimming the skirt. Sky blue leggings, the skirt also had overall straps, matching Sunrise's stripes. You wore a light maroon T-shirt as well, with Sunrise's face upon it. And lastly a pair of red maid shoes with bells around your ankles.

And for a final touch, you added your own sun and moon head band.

You were always great with kids. You never had any of your own, simply because you didn't care for it. Nor wanted someone to settle down with. You were still young after all.

You've babysat here and there as a teen, and even read to kindergarten kids back in high school. Children seemed to cling to you.

For as long as you've worked here however, you've never stayed after dark. Vanessa would usually step in just as you were clocking out. She was.. Oddly quiet.

Especially around Sunrise. She didn't like getting too close to him. You weren't sure why, he had been nothing but nice to you and her.

You've seen posters of a moon animatronic that looked like a counterpart of some sort to Sunrise. But you've never seen them.

Maybe they were a work in progress? You didn't know.

You jumped slightly when you felt hands rest on your shoulders.

"Y/n! I thought I lost ya for a second there!" Sunrise greets you, letting his arms slide and snake around your waist.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought. How's the kids?" You ask him, relaxing in his hold. He was.. Oddly warm all the time.